You came back?!!!

Yuuya POV

I was in my room fixing my LBX.I battle with Ban and I lost.Idiot!!How can I lost.Liube if powerful enough but maybe Ban make some upgrades on his LBX Elysion.Oh ya!!Jin.He going somewhere but I don't know.Its been 2 months he left us.I kinda miss him.Why?Because he is one and only childhood friends.He always help me with my LBX and give some advice to me when I'm in trouble.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.I get up and open the door.It was Hiro."Yuuya-san you wanna hang out with me and Ban?"I nodded and said"Okay.Give me five minutes and I'll be right back."I close the door and change my clothes.After that,I took Liube and went out."Where are we going Hiro-san"

He look at Ban and giggled."Actually,we have something for you"I think I'm confused now."What do you mean?"We stop in front of a shop.Hiro took a cloth and wrapped it at my eyes."Hiro-san!What are you doing?I can't see"Hiro push me and I fell in arms of someone.It hugged me.I stand straight and I hugged it.I felt warm breath at my forehead making me blush."Who are you?"I said in scary tone.Ban took of the cloth from my eyes and saw Jin.I jump back and hide behind Hiro."Jin!!!You....You came back?!!!!"He giggled."Well I love prank people"I blush harder."You just hugged me!!!"Jin smiled."I just hugged you because your so adorable."I blush and came up to him."Glad you came back"He stroke my head."Thanks Yuuya"