A secret between us

"Yuuya,I wanna ask you.What do you mean like last year?"Ask Hiro.Yuuya look down."Actually last year he tried to harm himself.He always have nightmares about he been tortured when we both 3 years old.One day,I find him was cutting his on wrist with a knife.He said that he hate his life and he wanna dead.Actually he don't have much love in his life.He also been tortured,been throw away and been bully but...He tried to stay strong and one more thing,he doesn't know to smile."

Hiro split the water to Yuuya.Yuuya wipe of the water from his face."He doesn't know to smile?!"Said Hiro.Yuuya nod."I help him smiling again.Sometimes I force him to smile and sometimes he smile own his own.I love to see him smile because he's smile making me so warm."Hiro smile."At least he tried.Let do something to make him even better for the future.Yuuya nod."Let's go.Jin must be hungry!"

When they reach home,they saw Jin was playing with three kittens."Where did you find these kitties Jin?"Ask Yuuya.Jin look at them.He smile."I found them outside.They're so cute!!"

Yuuya tear up.He ran to Jin and hug him."Yuuya,what's the matter?"Yuuya look at him."I'm happy that your happy"Yuuya get up and take one of the kitties.The kitties were black and white except a little one.It is black in colour."Can we...Keep it?"Ask Jin and blush.Yuuya nod.Then a black and white kitty climb to Jin's head."Now,let's eat!"

After they eat,Jin finally asleep with the kittens.Yuuya and Hiro smile."They so adorable."Said Yuuya and Hiro nod."He love kittens.I think I wanna gave the kittens a name.One black and white call 'tamtih' and the another one call 'Jin Junior'.The little one is 'Yuuya Junior'.So?"

"I think its perfect."Jin walk up to them and carry the kittens."I know you love it Jin!"Said Yuuya.Jin sat down and put the kittens on the table."Your injury is looking well.Your healthy now"Jin yawn."I do want to sleep I want to play with them."

Hiro and Yuuya giggle."Your kinda funny"Jin put his head at the table and watch the kittens play.Tamtih bite Jin's hair making him smile."Your so naughty Tamtih"