Ban...Don't do this

Jin's POV

I was awake.I sleep at Hiro's house.We all party hard.I'm still in my maid dress.I think I'm kinda like it.Hiro and Yuuya sleeping and hug me.I stroke Yuuya's head.He's kinda cute."You can't sleep?"I look up and saw Ban."What do you want?"Ban caress my cheek."I want to talk with you.Let's go to Hiro's room"

I slowly get up."Jin-kun where are you going?"Ask Hiro."I wanna go somewhere with Ban"Hiro nodded and cuddle up at Yuuya.We both walk to Hiro's room but when I enter first,Ban push me to the bed.I turn around and back up.Ban close up to me.I look away.He caress my cheek making me blush."Your the same shy like Yuuya."He lick my cheek.I look at him and punch his face.I tried to open the door but I can't.Its lock from the outside.Ban hug me from behind.I wiggle free and push him.I lean against the door.He slammed his hand on the door next to my head."Your pretty strong but I like it"He slid his hand into my underwear and rub my groin.I blush harder.I hold his shoulders.I look up and I feel so good.I close my eyes.I moan.Ban nuzzle at my neck."Ban...Please....Stop...."I beg.Suddenly the door slam open.Me and Ban throw to the wall.I land hard at the floor.I breath heavily.I look up and saw Yuuya and Hiro.Yuuya went up at me.I sat up."Are you okay?"He ask.I nod."Yes I'm fine.He rub my groin that's all"Yuuya hug me."Thank goodness you okay!"

Yuuya help me get up.Ban had pass out.Hiro put him on the bed.He went up at me.He blush.I think I know what he want."You wanna hug me again?"I ask him.He shyly nod.I smile."Okay then."I laid down on the mat and Hiro and Yuuya laid beside me left and right.They both snuggled up at me."Your body is so warm!"Said Yuuya and Hiro nod.I smile and hug them both.They hug me back.Hiro went to sleep first."Jin-kun,goodnight and sweet dreams"Said Yuuya.I smile and said"Goodnight"