Sorry baby

Its been 2 months and Jin didn't be found.Yuuya and Liu Bei sitting under the tree."Jin-kun,Triton.Where are you?"Said Liu Bei.Yuuya pick Liu Bei up and put on his knee.Liu Bei look at him and look down.Yuuya kiss his head."Don't worry Liu Bei.We gonna find them"Then Hiro ran in."Yuuya,Liu Bei.We got a signal from Jin!!"They both shocked.Yuuya follow Hiro to a LBX shop.

"The location is at a little island"Said Mr.Uzaki.Yuuya shocked."That's the island that we go"."Yeah.We know the island"Said Hiro."Right let's go"They went to the beach and take a boat to the island.There they saw Triton on the ground."Triton!!!"Yell Liu Bei.Triton jump at Liu Bei that was on Yuuya's shoulder."I'm happy to see you but where's Jin?"Said Liu Bei."Actually,I don't know.He left me here and then someone hit him and brought into the woods.I want to follow him but a LBX slash me"Said Triton.

Yuuya took Triton and put in his collar."Don't worry.We'll find you master"They went into the woods.Suddenly they saw Jin sitting near a big roots.Yuuya ran up at him."Jin!!"Jin slowly open his eyes.He shocked."Yuuya!"Yuuya hug Jin and cry in his shoulder.Jin hug him back."I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I sorry"Said Yuuya."Its okay Yuu.I'm sorry I do that to you sweetheart.Please forgive me".Yuuya look at him and shook his head.He caress Jin's cheek making Jin purr."What happen to you?"Yuuya ask.Jin hold Yuuya's hand that was on his cheek."Someone tortured me so badly.I don't know cause they hit my head.*hold his head*I can't remember what happen.All I remember there's something wiggle at my body"."Yuuya look at his body.There's vine all over hid body.Yuuya get up and put his hand on the tree.Suddenly his crown and his wings appears.Everyone shocked.The vine hold Jin's body and his body glow blue."Yuuya..What are you..Arghh!!"Yuuya look at Jin.Jin groan in pain.Yuuya sat down and kiss his cheek.Jin finally passed out.The vine move away from Jin."Goodnight my baby"Whispers Yuuya."Yuuya...Is that you?!"Said Jessica.Yuuya look at them and smile."Yes its me.I'm*Look at Liu Bei that was on Jin's lap*Can I tell them?"Said Yuuya and Liu Bei nodded."I'm the King of the Forest.Everything surround me do what I command.Sorry I didn't tell you guys"

Hiro walk up at Yuuya."Its okay Yuuya.I understand"."What just happen?".Hiro and Yuuya look at Jin.Jin had awake and his injury is gone.He get up and walk up to them.Hiro hug him.Jin hug him back."You really miss me.*Look at Yuuya*You to.Come here Yuu".Yuuya ran up at him and hug him making Jin and Hiro fall."I miss you very much Jin"Jin smile."I miss you guys to"The three of them get up."Okay Triton,Lou Bei let's go-".Jin and Yuuya look at Triton and Liu Bei.They both were hugging under a big root.Jin smile and said"Triton"Triton pull away and jump at Jin's shoulder.Liu Bei do the same.They walk out from the woods and went to the boat.In the boat Jin sat down between Hiro and Yuuya.Yuuya put his head on Jin's shoulder."Sorry I been so rude at you"."Its okay.I forgive you"

"Jin-kun,can you make me some soup when we get back?"

"Sure.I made it special for you"

"Thanks Jin and I love you"

"Love you to"

"Me to Jin-san"