Yuuya,why you are so sexy?

Jin was laying on the bed.He was in Yuuya's room.Yuuya in the bathroom.Jin look at his CCM."Where is he?He taking a bath so long"Jin mumble.Then he heard the water in the bathroom stop.Yuuya went out of the bathroom.Jin get up and blush.Yuuya was wearing a black singlet and a tracksuit.He didn't wear his hair ban on his hair.He's hair was so beautiful."Jin-kun,what are you looking at?"Said Yuuya and blush.Jin shook his head and look away."N-Nothing"

Yuuya sat in front of him.He pat at his head.Jin look at him.Yuuya put his hands on  Jin cheeks."Why are you blushing hmm,Jin-kun?"Jin gulp and shook his head."N-nothing really.Hehehe"Yuuya pull his head closer.He could feel Jin's warm breath."Tell me Jin!"Jin took a deep breath."I wanna ask you.Why you so sexy?"Yuuya blush and suddenly gave a hug to Jin."What's the matter?"Ask Jin.

Yuuya nuzzle at his head.Jin blush harder."Thanks Jin-kun.Your sexy and cuddly to."Yuuya continued nuzzled at Jin's hair.Jin close up to Yuuya and hug him."Yuuya...Stop!I can't take it!"Beg Jin.Yuuya slid his hand in Jin's pants.He stroke it.Jin moan and blush harder.He breath heavily."You...Really making me...Yuuya..."Yuuya smile.Jin was speechless."I just wanna play with him."Said Yuuya.Jin moan even louder.Yuuya can feel the hot thing in his hands.He took out his hand and lick it.Jin collapsed on the bed."Your so sexy and naughty Yuuya-kun.Please don't do that again."

Yuuya laid beside him.He hug him."I love to do it more and more because your cute.I love to see you moan and when you blush.I love you Jin."Jin look at him."I love you Yuuya because your so naughty."