A mission

Jin's POV

I get up and took a deep breath.Why I'm naked?I look at Yuuya.He was naked to.lift the blanket and put it down.I'm been rape by Yuuya?!Suddenly Yuuya awake."Morning Jin."He said.I said morning to him and ask what happened yesterday."Ouh.About yesterday.I what?!!!!!You rape me yesterday."I shook my head."Then...Ouh I remember it.I'm the one who rape you"

I shocked."Y-You....You rape me"I passed out.

Yuuya's POV

Jin passed out!!I rape him yesterday!!"Jin-kun!Jin-kun wake up!!"Suddenly he pinned me to the bed."Jin!I didn't mean to rape you.Arghh!!Jin its hurt!"I said.I groan and moan at the same time.He push back and forth."Jin!!Stop!!"Jin get up and I catching my breath.He wear back his clothes and said"You know.Your kinda tasty."I get up and smile."Your very tasty then me.I'm so tired."

Jin kiss my cheek."Go wash yourself and I'll wait at the living room.Before that I should go take my bath as well."I nodded and he walk out from my room to his room.I laid back down on the bed."I'm so exhausted"I mumble myself.After I take a bath,I went to the living room.Jin is looking out of the window."I'm ready Jin"I said.Jin look at me and smile."Let's go meet our friends at Ban's house.Don't you worry Ban won't harm ya."Suddenly my CCM rings.I open it and I saw Ban."Yuuya,Jin you need to head back to Duck Shuttle.The Detector is on the move"I nodded and close my CCM."We need to go to Duck Shuttle.Dectector is-""We don't have much time.Let's go!"

Me and Jin ran fast as we could until we head to the Duck Shuttle."Thank goodness you guys are here"Said Ban."What's the matter?"Asked Jin to Ban."We need to go to Paradise.There's something problem"I nodded."Gardain have launch to space to activate Adam and Eve.We must stop it.Ota X is the Duck Shuttle ready"Ota X nodded.I walk up to Jin."Are you okay?"He asked.I nodded slowly."I'm just a little nervous."

"Okay guys.Let's suit up"Said Uzaki."Right!!"I'm having trouble with the suit then Ban came up at me."Need some help and a..I'm sorry about the other day.I really didn't mean it.I know Jin loves you.Please forgive me."I smiled."Its okay.I'll forgive you.Can you help me at the back.I can't reach it"He nodded and help me."Thanks Ban-san"He nodded and walk up at Hiro.

Suddenly someone put his hand on my shoulder.I turned around and saw Jin."What he want from you?"I smile a bit."He say sorry to me because he rape me and help me a bit"Jin smile and sat at his place.I sat beside him."Your gonna be okay Yuuya"I nodded.Suddenly we heard Uzaki's voice."Attention everyone!We been attacked with LBXs.We will launch in 10 minutes.You need to hurry."We get into the control pod.My pod is beside Jin."Jin!"I yelled at him.He look at me."Good luck!"He nodded and close the pod.Why Gardyne want to attack us?We need to make sure that the auto pilot is safe.