Jin-kun I...Want your hugs

Yuuya is at Hiro's house.he sleep over with him."Hey Hiro,where's your mom?"Hiro sat on a beanbag and said"She go to see Dr.Yamano."Yuuya nod and drink some orange jus."Can you sleep at night?Last time we sleep at Ban's house you hug Jin."said Hiro.Yuuya blush."Yes.I really can't sleep at night if I don't hug Jin but I made this"He took out a teddy bear that just like Jin.

"You made it Yuuya?!!"Asked Hiro.Yuuya nod and hug it."Yup.I can hug him all I want but don't tell him.I scared if he gets mad"Hiro nod."Okay"

At night after having meal,Yuuya and Hiro are playing pillow fight."Okay,okay Hiro!!That's enough!!!"Yell Yuuya.Hiro lay down on the bed while Yuuya lay down on a converter.Hiro yawn."I'm tried."Yuuya nod and snuggle up at his Jin."Goodnight"

In 2 a.m.,Yuuya can't even sleep.He miss Jin's hugs."Yuuya-san,you can't sleep?"Yuuya look at Hiro and nod."I miss Jin."Hiro chuckle."I thought so,So I call Jin to come over."Yuuya smile."Thanks Hiro-san"

After 5 minutes,Jin's come to Hiro's house."I thought that Yuuya can't sleep without me"Yuuya blush."Hehehe....Yup"Jin saw something behind Yuuya."What is that?"Yuuya back up a bit."N-Nothing"Jin pin Yuuya to the wall.He make a grin face."Tell me!"Yuuya gulp and show the teddy bear at him.He took it."You made it right?"Yuuya nod."Yes.I thought that I made it,snuggle at me so I can asleep but it won't work."Jin smile."It needs a real Jin to do it."Yuuya smile and hug him."Now let's go to sleep.I'm tired"Said Jin.

One hour later,Hiro get up."I can't even sleep.But why?"He mumble.He look at Yuuya and Jin.They sleep peacefully.He get up from the bed and laid down behind Jin.He slowly hug him so Jin didn't awake.

"He's body is so warm.I love it!"He thought.He yawn and sleep.The next day,Jin had awake.He look at Yuuya.Yuuya is still asleep.He kiss his head.Then he feel some warm breathing at his neck.He blush but he can't turn around.He look down and see Hiro's arm hugging him."Yuuya,yuuya wake up"Jin whispers to Yuuya."Just shut up Jin-kun I wanna sleep"Said Yuuya in his sleep.Jin sign and close his eyes.

"You guys look adorable"Jin open his eyes and see Dr.Oozora."Sleep well?"She ask.Jin nod."Yup until your son hugging me.I can't even move at all"Dr.Oozora chuckle."Well Hiro a bit cuddling type.When he asleep he sleep with Senshiman."Jin nod and smile."Well its okay.I'm still tired.And*yawn*I need more sleep"Dr.Oozora nod and walk out of the room.She close the door behind.Jin sleep once more.