Yuuya's Diary

Jin's POV

I was entering the library.My house have a mini library.I love read books when my free time.Then I saw a blue book on the desk.I sat down and open it.It is a diary.I read it and I shocked.It was Yuuya's.This diary he wrote when he was three.There's also three letter in it.Wait!This letter I gave him.He still keep it?"Jin-kun,where are you?"I shocked and hide in my vest."Jin-kun,I been looking all over for you"I get up and look back.Yuuya was walking up at me."What are you doing?"He ask."Well I...have just finish my book Yuuya.Hehehe"I walk out of the room.I breath relief."Where's my Diary?!!Kaidou Jin!!!"I ran to my room.I lock the door.I took out Yuuya's Diary.I open the page that I haven't finish read it.Yuuya is going to kill me.I laid down on my bed.Well its a lot of sadness in his Diary until I found a picture of me and Yuuya sitting under a tree.Under the picture he wrote something

'He been good to me.He always make me happy even he been tortured.He's a good guy.If someone tried to harm him or tried to kill him,I will pull out a gun and shot at the head'

I blush a bit.He really want to protect me.Suddenly the door open and I saw Yuuya with an angry face.I get up and hide his diary behind me."Hello Yuuya"I said and gulp.He walk up at me and push me to the wall."Give me back my Diary Jin!!!"He said."I-I don't have it"."Liar!!Give it to me!!*Hold Jin by the neck*"Said Yuuya with an angry voice."Please don't do anything at me"I beg.

Yuuya's POV

"Please don't do anything to me"Jin beg.I shocked.I suddenly remember he's look when we were 9.I can see it.I realise his neck and back away."Yuuya,what happen?"I took my diary from him and ran away."Yuuya!!Yuuya,wait!!"Yell Jin.I ran to my room.I close the door.I sat at the edge of the room and cry in my knees.All the flashback playing in my head.

Flashback

"You little brat!!!Come here you!!"I yell at Jin.Jin tried to ran away but I caught him.He was injured badly.I push him at the wall and hold him by the neck."Your weak Jin!!!"Jin look at me."Please don't do anything to me"

End Flashback

I can't believe I just did it again.What will Jin think?Suddenly I felt like a hand on my shoulder.I look up and it was Jin."Hey,what's the matter?"He ask me with a soft voice.I look into his eyes."Why you took my diary?You know it secret,right?"Jin pat on my head."Sorry Yuuya.I don't know its a diary and sorry I read it"."You read the hole diary?"I ask him.He shook his head."No.Just a little"

I hug him and he hug me back."Why are you crying Yuuya?"I shocked and pull away.I get up and walk up to my bed.I sat down.Jin sat beside me."Actually,when I did that,I remember I tortured you when we were 10"."Ouh I remember.Its okay Yuuya-kun.Don't be sad"I smile."I know you won't mad at me"."I'll never mad at you"