Your so stubborn

Jin's POV

Its winter now.Me and Yuuya were walking along the park.We were holding hands."Jin-kun.I'm scared."Said Yuuya.I look at him."Why Yuuya?"He stop and look at the sky."I'm scared that Ban will mess up our relationship.I always think about this.I..I..I"Suddenly Yuuya burst crying.I quickly hugged him.He cry at my chest.He hugged me back.

"Yuuya-san.Look at me"I said with a soft voice.Yuuya look at me."We gonna be fine.We will be together forever.No one can bother us"Yuuya smile and suddenly sneeze.He sneeze again and again.

At home,Yuuya was laying on the sofa.He have a flu.I make him some soup for him.I brought it to him.Yuuya get up and I sat beside him."Let me fed you Yuuya"I said.Yuuya nodded and said thank you to me.Well I was shocked that he ate the soup I made until it finished."Your soup is the best Jin-kun!"Said Yuuya.I blush."Well thanks."Yuuya snuggled up at me and I hugged him."Yuuya about that,I think about it to but I don't care.I want you to be happy Yuuya-san.I don't care if I been tortured and almost dead I want you to be happy"Yuuya look at me."You do that to me?"

I nodded and kiss his head."Jin-kun.I really love you!"I smiled."I love you to."The next day,I suddenly awake but I don't see Yuuya.I yawn and get up.I saw Yuuya was playing in the snow.I was so mad so I ran out to Yuuya.Yuuya was making snowman."All done!!"

I put my hand on Yuuya's shoulder.He jump a bit and turned around.I gave a death glare and him."H-Hey Jin-kun*sneeze*Hehehe"I scooped him up and brought him to the living room.I put him on the sofa.I take a blanket and cover his body.Yuuya snuggled up at it."Yuuya-san!How many time do I have to tell you!You can't go out because you have a fever.Your so stubborn"

Yuuya just smiled.I can't mad him much longer.I smiled and sat on the floor in front him.He stroke my hair and I blush."Your so adorable!"Yuuya jump at me.I lean on the table and hugged him."Yuuya-san.Your adorable to.Yuuya-san?"Yuuya have asleep?!!I smiled and laid on the sofa make Yuuya laid on my body.He's body is tiny so he can laid on me.I hugged him with my one arm.I took out my CCM and look at the videos and photos in it.