What just happen?!!

Yuuya's POV

I'm at Ban's house.All of my friends here to except for Jin.Its been 2 hours we wait for him.Where is he?He making me getting worried.Suddenly we heard the door rings.Me,Ban and Hiro go to the door.When we open the door,we're shock.Jin..He's clothes been rip off,full with bruises and cuts and some bitting marks on his neck."H-Help me...."He said and passed out.I catch him."Jin!Jin!!Wake up!!Jin!!!"

____________________________________

Jin's POV

I open my eyes.I look around and see Yuuya.He was crying."Yuuya-san.."Yuuya look at me.He jump at me and hug me.I hug him back with one of my arm.Yuuya look at me.He's tears fall at my face."Who do this to you?!!What just happen?!!Tell me!!"I caress his cheek.He put his head on my chest."Sorry.."I hug him."Actually I tried to save someone from been hurt and then I been hurt like this.They brought me to a place and rape me.So that's what happen.I'm not mad at you"Yuuya look at me.He kiss me at the nose.I blush.I get up and said."Don't do that Ban's mom will see it!!"He laugh.Why is he laughing?"Actually we're at home.Ban and Dr.Yamano sent us here."I laid back down.Yuuya laid down beside me.He snuggle up at me."Jin-kun.I wanna ask you something"I look at him."What is it?"Yuuya look at me."If you don't mad at me,do you like Ban's attitude?"I shook my head."No.He's kinda ego"Yuuya sat on my stomach."I hate him actually when he make fun of me"

I smile."He always like that Yuuya-san"Suddenly he pinch my cheeks."Yuuya!!Its hurt"He realise my cheek and he sat at my lap."Your so cute."I blush."Well...Umm....No I'm not"He kiss my nose.I blush harder."Yuuya!!!"