Worried about you

Jin's POV

Me and Yuuya are walking along the street.The streets is so beautiful at night."Jin-kun,can I have an ice cream?"Said Yuuya and he is blushing.I smile and nod.We went into a shop.We brought two ice creams.He have two scoops and I have one."Thanks Jin-kun"I smile."Your welcome."Yuuya hold my hand.I hold his hand to.After we finish our ice cream we when to the hills to see stars.Yuuya put his head on my shoulder."Jin-kun.Do you have a girlfriend?"I look at him."Why do you ask?"He look at me and hug my arm."Nothing."He loom down."No.I'm don't have a girlfriend.You are my girlfriend"Yuuya tighten his hug."What's the matter Yuuya?Are you okay?"Yuuya look at me.He's crying.I wipe off his tears away."Hey Yuuya-kun.Just tell me"

"Actually,I have nightmares.Its about you and someone I didn't recognize.You in love with him and you leave me alone with nothing left behind.I'm kinda worried about you."I'm speechless.I don't know what to say.I just nuzzle at his forehead to make him comfortable again."Jin-kun...."

I look at him.He's smiling."Thanks to hear about it"I chuckle."You should tell me n the first place."He laugh and get up."Let's go home Jin-kun.I wanna snuggled up at you"I blush and smile.I get up and hold his hand."Yuuya-kun.I love you.I never love no one else except for you"

Yuuya smile and kiss my check.At home when I want to open my pants,Yuuya tied my hands to the back and push me on to the bed.He said on my stomach.I blush."Yuuya.What do you want?Don't do anything to me"Yuuya caress my cheek.He open my pajamas buttons."I want to play with you."He turn around and open my zip pants.He hold my dick and rub it with his bare hands.I breath heavily."Y-Yuuya-kun...."