An unexpected visitor

Jin's POV

I was in my room to get ready to go to NICS.Yuuya was waiting for me.After I brushed my hair I went down to meet him.He laugh a bit."Why are you laughing?"Yuuya went up at me and caress my hair."Your hair.Its a mess.Let me help you"Yuuya fix my hair a bit.I blush."If I gave you wear neko ears-""Don't think about it!"I said.He smiled."All done!"

When we want to went out of the house,we so Ban in a black suit.Yuuya went behind Jin."What do you want Ban-san?!"Jin asked him.He laugh."I want you Jin-kun!"Ban tried to pull Jin but he back up.Yuuya hold Jin's hand."Jin-kun.."

Ban took out a gun."You Yuuya.Your so annoying.I'm gonna kill ya!!!!"Jin kick Ban until he fell outside the house.Jin close the door.He slide down and sat at the floor.He look up at Yuuya.He was crying.Jin get up and hugged him."Its gonna be okay Yuuya"He said with a soft voice.Yuuya hugged him back.They pull away and they heard some shots at the door.Jin and Yuuya ran up the stairs.They went to an empty room."Yuuya-san,call Hiro said we need help!"Said Yuuya.He nodded and took out his CCM.

At NICS,Hiro was talking with Kazuya and Ami.Suddenly his CCM rings.He took out and open it."Yuuya-san!Where are you?"He said."Hiro-san!We need help.Ban is at our house.He brought a gun.Please come help us!!"Hiro nodded and close his CCM."Attention everyone!!Jin-kun and Yuuya-san are in trouble.We need to help them!!"

They all nodded and jump into the van.Cobra drove the van as fast as he could.When they get there,The door was wide open.Hiro,Ran,Kazuya,Ami and Jessica went into the house."Where are they?"Said Ran.Then they heard Yuuya screaming.They went up stairs.They saw Ban with a gun.Yuuya was hugging Jin.They both were injured."Hehehe..You have no where to go!"

"Stop it Ban-san!!!"Yelled Ami.Ban shocked and look at Ami."Ami...Why are you here?"Asked Ban."Stop it Ban!!You can't be like this!!Please stop.Your father is worried about you!So please move on"Ban laugh evil and point the gun on Jin's head.When he almost pull the trigger,Ami ran up at him and kissed him at the lips.Ban shocked and realise the gun.Ban push Ami to the wall and kissed her back.Hiro and Kazuya brought them to the van.Cobra drove the van to the clinic.After went to the clinic,they went to NICS.They all so Ban.Ban was smiling.He went up at Jin.Yuuya move behind Jin.He took out his hand."Sorry...Best friend."Yuuya peak from Jin's shoulder.Jin smile and shake hands."Its okay Ban-san."Yuuya walk up at Ban and slap him."What the hell is the matter with you?!!"Yelled Ban."This is a punishment what you do to Jin!!"Yuuya yelled back.Ban gulp."Okay,okay.Sorry you two and sorry to all of you guys."They all having fun until night.

Jin sat under a tree."Jin-kun."Jin look back and saw Ban."Can I sit with you?"Jin nodded and Ban sat beside him."About you said I lo-"Ban interrupt him with a kiss at the lips.He pull away and Jin blush."I still love ya but I have Ami.She's my...girlfriend now."Said Ban and blush.Jin hit him with his hand."Congrats Ban-san"

Jin get up and walked away.Suddenly he felt someone hugging him from behind."I see everything but I don't care.I still love you my boy"Said Yuuya.Jin smiled and pinned him at the palm tree."Yuuya-san.."Jin kissed him and Yuuya kissed him back.After a minute,they pull away.They walk home after the party over.They both hold hands.Yuuya put his head on Jin's shoulder."Ouh Yuuya..."