Kiss

Ban,Jin,Hiro and Yuuya were playing a game.Then after 20 minutes,they felt bored.Yuuya was laying on Jin's body."He's so adorable."Said Ban.Jin nodded and stroke his body.Yuuya look at him and kiss his nose.Jin get up and hugged him.He was blushing."If you want to kiss me or something just don't do it at in front of them.Yuuya giggled and hugged him."They know our relationship."

"Ban-san,Yuuya-san.I dare you to kiss Jin-kun"Said Hiro.Ban,Jin and Yuuya shocked.They blush to.Yuuya sat beside Jin.He and Ban took a deep breath."Okay we both will take the dare."Jin look at Yuuya and then Ban."Okay.I'll take the chall-"

Yuuya and Ban kiss Jin's cheeks.Jin's face was very red.Hiro took a picture of them.Ban and Yuuya pull away.Before that they lick his cheeks.Jin shocked and suddenly he passed out."You guys are so adorable"Said Hiro and show the photo to them.They both giggled.

"Sent to me"Said Yuuya.

"Me to"Said Ban.

The three of them carried Jin to the bed.Ban and Yuuya laid beside Jin.Yuuya on the right and Ban on the left.Hiro laid at the converter.

In 3 a.m. in the morning,Jin slowly opened his eyes.He shocked to see Yuuya and Ban hugging him.He blush.Yuuya get a little closer to Jin's cheek."Yuuya,Yuuya.Wake up!"Said Jin.Yuuya open one of his eyes."What's the matter?"Jin tried to push Ban away but he can't."Can you get up?I wanna go to the toilet."Yuuya nodded and get up.Jin rush to the toilet.After he returned,he saw Yuuya doesn't were his clothes.He only wear his singlet."Let's go to sleep."Said Yuuya.

Jin smiled and crawl up at him.He kissed Yuuya's lips.Yuuya kissed back.Jin push him to the bed.They pull away and Jin laid beside him.Then,Yuuya put his hand on Jin's groin.Jin blush."What are you trying to do?"Asked Jin.Yuuya make an evil smile."Ban-san"Jin look at Ban.Ban was have naked.He slide his hand in Jin's pants including Yuuya's.They caress his groin.Jin look at his pants.He moan more and more.He put his head on the pillow.

"Its big!!"Said Ban.

"Yup its totally big!"Said Yuuya.

"Can you guys shut up or you guys will wake Hiro up."Said Jin.

"Senshiman.Hero of the universe!!"Said Hiro in his sleep.

The three of them laugh.😂😂😂