I'll fight for you

Yuuya's POV

I was walking along the street until some men surrounding me in a dark lane.I was frightened.What should I do?One of them was holding a bat.He swing the bat at me.I close my eyes.

BUSSHH!!!!!!!

I open one of my eyes and I shocked.It was Jin.I open my other eye."Don't even think you can touch him!!"The bat that the men hold hit Jin's head.I saw some drops of blood falling from his head."Jin-kun!"I said.I back up a bit.I'm so scared.I can't move my body at all.Jin stand up and took the bat away from his head.He punch the men and fight with them.I want to help him but I can't.My body freeze.I look at the men who attacked us.They all past out.I look at Jin and Jin look at me.He crouched down in front of me.I touch his head where he been hit.He hissed in pain.I cried."I'm sorry Jin.I'm sorry..."Suddenly I get a kiss at the forehead by Jin."Its okay Yuuya.I'll be fine.Let's go home"I get up and help him.

At home,I bandage his head and some of the bruises at his body.At the same time I cry.I felt awful.Jin wipe of my tears away."Don't cry Yuuya.Go change your clothes,get a cup of coffee and came back here.You can do it Yuuya"I just nodded and do what he told.I went to my room and only wear my pajamas.I don't wear my trousers.Then I took a cup of coffee and went back to Jin's room.He have change his clothes.He wear a T-shirt with long sleeve with gray trouser.He cross-legged and look at me."Hey Yuuya.Come here.C'mon"I went to him and sat at his leg.I put my feet on his left leg.I look at him and drink the coffee.I feel so warm around him.Jin was watching television.He put it in his room to see his favourite channel."Umm...Jin-kun.Can I ask you?"Jin look at me and nodded."Are you mad at me?"He smile and nodded."No.I only want to save you.I'll fight for you you know that?"I shocked.Jin took the cup and put on the table near the bed.He hugged me."Jin,your so sweet.I love you"Actually we have went back to our house."Yuuya-kun,can I touch him?"

I smile and separate my leg a bit."Sure my brave baby"He touch him and I moan."Jin...Mmmph...Your hand are so soft...Jin..."He kiss my forehead."Jin_kun,thanks for..Mmph..Saving me"."Your welcome baby.You love it right?"I just nodded and moan more.This gonna be a long night.