Long time no see

Jin was in the kitchen with Yuuya.He was helping Yuuya cooking.Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.Jin went to the door and open it.He shocked to see his friends including Dr.Oozora and Dr.Yamano.

"Hey Jin,you seem never came to NICS so we came here for a visit"Said Ban."Are you helping Yuuya cooking?"Jin nod."Jin,is the food ready?I'm hungry."Jin look behind and saw Aisyah.He shook."Almost done!!"Yell Yuuya at the kitchen.Jin invite them in.They went to the living room."Jin,who is she?"Ask Hiro."Her name is Aisyah Kaidou.Jin's twin sister."Everyone shocked."Hello Dr.Oozora.Long time no see.Its almost 5 years since I see you."Dr.Oozora nod."Yeah.You getting taller and beautiful."Aisyah blush."Well...Don't said that."

Suddenly they heard some steps came down the stairs.Jin Jr and Mizell running down the stairs and suddenly they both fall."Mizell,Jin Jr are you guys alright?"They both get up and nodded.Then Mizell saw Dr.Oozora.Dr.Oozora went up at him."You looking great and healthy,my son."Mizell hug her."I miss you mom!"Hiro get up and said"What do you mean son?"Dr.Oozora and Mizell look at him."Actually he's your little brother,Hiro"Hiro shocked and went up to them."He's my brother?"Dr.Oozora nodded.Hiro look at Mizell.Mizell hug him."Hey big brother."Hiro hug him."Ouh yeah who is he?"Ask Jessica.Aisyah hug Jin Jr at the shoulder."He's name is Jin Jr Kaidou."

"Jin-kun!!You said you want to help me?!!"Yell Yuuya.Jin shocked and went to the kitchen."I'll help you to!"Said Aisyah"Mizell,Jin Jr go chat with them okay?"Jin Jr nodded.Mizell realise Hiro and sat in front Ban.Jin Jr sat on a bean bag while Dr.Oozora sat beside Ban.Ban stroke Mizell's head.Mizell purr."Hey Jin Jr,how do you know Mizell and Aisyah?"Ask Ran.Jin Jr look at him."Actually,I'm a....Anime figurine."Ban shocked."What do you mean you an Anime figurine?"Ask Jessica.

"Actually Aisyah brought me 2 years ago.Then I been struck by lightning and make me came alive.So Aisyah teach me how to us my weapon."Said Jin Jr."Weapon?"Ask Ran.Jin Jr get up and went to his room.After 2 minutes he came downstairs.He brought his weapon just like Triton's."This is my weapon just like Triton's.Aisyah make it for me and train me how to use it.Aisyah make it with capability for fighting and it quite lite."Ban went up at him."Can I tried to hold it?"Jin Jr nodded and gave at him but when Ban hold it,he fall.

"Ban-san!Are you okay?"Said Jin Jr.Ban look at him."You said its lite!!!Its heavily as a tank!!!"Yell Ban.Jin Jr laugh and took his weapon from him.He lean it on the wall and went to the kitchen.He hug Aisyah from behind."Jin Jr,what's the matter?"Jin look at her."I want to hug you!!"Aisyah put the bowl on the cabinet.Jin Jr realise her.She crouched down and hug him.Jin Jr hug her."I love hug you sis!!"They both pull away.Aisyah get up and Jin and Yuuya kiss her cheeks.Aisyah blush and hug them.Mizell came into the kitchen.Jin Jr and Mizell hug her.Aisyah smile."You guys.I love you all!!"