Your naughtiness attitude last year

"Yuuya,do you remember last year what you do to me?"Ask Jin.Yuuya look at him."Which one?"."You lick and yo-"."Okay,okay I remember"Said Yuuya and blush.Jin smile and caress his head."I just remembered it Yuuya-kun"

Flashback

Jin's POV

I was reading a book.Yuuya was sitting beside me.He just looking what I was reading.Suddenly he kiss my cheek.I just ignored him.He look at me.Then he hold my shoulder and kiss me at the lips.I kiss him back.The book that I read I hold it by my left hand.His tongue move in my mouth.I can feel it.His tongue had reached my throat.I can't get into his mouth.Why I feel he kiss me so long?I breath heavily and hold Yuuya's left shoulder.I have to let go of the book from my grib.I push him away and put my hand on his mouth.I was blushing madly.I catch my breath."Don't do that Yuuya!"Suddenly he lick my palm making me shocked and back a bit from him."Yuuya!!"He hug me at the neck so rough make us fall down.He kiss me back at the lips.He's tongue discovered all my inner mouth.My throat to.I tried to struggle free but I can't.He really grib at me so tight.I have to brave myself I lick his tongue.He stop.He pull away and sat on my left lap.I sat up.I breath heavily more heavily then before.I'm so tired.

Yuuya caress my cheek.He lick my tongue.I hold his side by my left hand.I can't stop him by doing it.I'm so tired.He pull away."Yuuya,what are you staring at?".He didn't respond.He caress my groin from the outside of my pants.I blush harder.I slap his hand away but it no use.He grib at my groin.Then suddenly he pull my pants down so fast I can't even hold my pants.He get closer to me.I'm starting to freak out now.I back up a bit.Yuuya put his on my left lap and lick it.He hold my lap so I can't ran away.I just look at him.Why he doing this to me?!"Yuuya,stop!!Somebody will see us doing this.Yuuya!!"He didn't listen to me.What's the matter with him?!He stop what he doing and look at me.He gave back my pants and said"Thank you for entertain me"What?!!I was entertaining him.I took pants from him and he walk away.I wear back my pants."What a strange boy"

End Flashback

"Jin-kun,I'm so sorry about last year.Your so handsome last year so I can't take it.Sorry make you like that!!"Said Yuuya and look down.Jin hugged him."Aww...Its okay Yuuya.I don't mad at you.Don't be sad"Yuuya look at him and smile."I know you won't mad at me"."If I to do that to you,you let me?"Yuuya shook his head."No thanks"Jin nuzzled at his head."Jin stop it will ya!!"Jin didn't hear him."Jin!!!!"Yell Yuuya."Just let me feel your body"."No way.Jin Kaidou!!Arghh!!!"