Happy birthday

Author's note

Sunday 29 of May its Hiro's 14 birthday.Jin,Yuuya and Dr.Oozora want to make a surprise party for him.Yaay!!!Hiro the same age like me😊😊

Jin's POV

Me,Yuuya and Dr.Oozora were making decorations for Hiro's birthday party while Ban and Ran making Hiro busy.Suddenly Yuuya hug me from behind.I shocked."Yuuya,don't do that.You almost wanna gave me a heart attack"He tighten his hug."Don't be mad Jin.I love hugging you"He realise me and get back to work.After decorating the living room,Yuuya and Dr.Oozora were baking the cake while I wrapping some present.I brought Senshigirl for him.He don't have her so I brought it."Jin-kun,come over here"Yuuya call me from the kitchen.I get up and put my hands in the trousers pockets.I walk into the kitchen.I saw Yuuya was putting some icing on the cake.There's some icing on his face.He look at me."How's the icing on the cake Jin?"I smile and walk up at him."Its perfect Yuuya and one more thing.Your face full with icing"He blush.I took a cloth and wipe the icing from his face.Yuuya happy that I wipe the icing away from his face.I caress his cheek."Your cute Yuuya"Yuuya just smile."Thanks"

Suddenly Dr.Oozora hug us."Dr.Oozora,what's the matter?"Ask Yuuya and I nodded.She look at me and then Yuuya."You guys just like my sons and I also know you guys don't have parents"We both shocked."How do you know?"I ask her.She pull away and said"I'm the one who take cares of you two"I back up a bit and so as Yuuya."You?"Yuuya hug me.Dr.Oozora nodded."Yes.Your parents died when the Tokyo Bridge Collapsed"

She hug us again.I hug her back.Yuuya tighten his hug.He still shocked.Suddenly my CCM rings.Dr.Oozora and Yuuya pull away.I took out my CCM."Yes Ban"."Umm....Hiro's on his way there.You guys better get ready"The three of us shocked."Okay"I close my CCM and put in my pocket."Let's get ready for his birthday"Said Yuuya happily.Dr.Oozora put the candles on the cake.Me and Yuuya both hide.Dr.Oozora switch off the lights.

Hiro's POV

I open the door of my house.It is dark inside.I close the door."Umm...Mom...Yuuya-san,Jin-san"Suddenly the lights went on and I saw Yuuya holding a cake in his hands."HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIRO!!!"I shocked.My mom and Jin came out from Yuuya's back.I walk up at them."Make a wish and blow up the candles"Said Yuuya.I close my eyes.I make a wish and then blow up the candles.Jin and my mom clap their hands.I was so happy.Yuuya put the cake down on the dinning table.I wanna hug Jin for my birthday.I walk up at Jin.Jin look at me.I blush."Yes Hiro.What do you want?"He ask me.I look down."Hiro.Hey tell me."I blush harder.I just hug him.I tighten my hug.He stroke my head."You can sleep with me if you want to hug me more"I look at him.He smile at me."Yes please"I realise him and went to the kitchen.I sat beside my mom while Jin sat beside Yuuya.We eat together.After that,I open the present that they gave."It's Senshigirl.Who gave this?"."Me and Yuuya"Said Jin.

I have a great time but now is time for bed.I walk into Jin's and Yuuya's room.When I open the door,I saw the two of them were kissing on the bed.They both look at me."Hey Hiro"Jin said to me.I walk slowly up to them.I sat beside Jin.I have kiss him before.I don't know he let me kiss him again."You want to kiss him,Hiro"I look at Yuuya.How did he know?I just nodded."Yuuya,you can-"I interrupt Jin with a kiss.He responded the kiss.We both pull away.He blush."That was shocking.Let's go to bed now"I nodded.Yuuya tackle him down."Yuuya!!"He laugh.I laid on the left while Yuuya laid on the right.We both hug Jin and snuggled up at him.Its been a great time.I'm 14 now.I'm happy."Goodnight Jin-san,Yuuya-san"."You to Hiro"