Nosebleed

Yuuya's POV

I was awake and I saw Jin.He doesn't wear any clothes but he only tied a towel at his waist.I snuggled up at my pillow so that Jin didn't see me watching him.Then he stretched his hand up in the air.He turned around and walk at me.He sat down and kiss my cheek.He whispers something to me"If you awake don't look at me."I only be silent and he get up.He wear his usual clothes but when I look at his chest suddenly my nosebleed.I get up and cover my nose."Yuuya-san!!"Jin yelled and went up to me.He took my hands of my nose and wipe the blood away with a cloth."What just happen to you?How can you get a nosebleed?"He said.I blush and look away."Actually,I look at you when you dress up.So that's why I have nosebleed."

Jin push me to the bed."Jin-kun.What are you trying to do?!!"I yelled at him.He make an evil smile."I told you don't look at me when I was dress up!"I gulped and said"Cause you so dang hot!l can't take it actually!"He blush and get up."I'm not dang hot."I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulder."Yes you are.Your so dang hot...And sexy"

"Yuuya..You making me blush even more"He said.I get up and I suddenly fell and my face was slammed at his pants.He moan a bit."Y-Y-Yuuya..."He moan.I get up and bow in front of him."Sorry Jin-kun."Jin scooped me up and put me on the bed."Actually its hurt but I like it"I back away a bit but he came closer.He nuzzled at my neck."Jin-kun..Araah...Oh god!!Its so good"