Be careful

Hiro's POV

I slowly wake up and ouch!!My stomach hurts.I rubbed my stomach and look around.I'm in a room.Then I saw Ran.She's asleep.I shake her shoulder.She wake up."Hiro-san!Your finally awake.I'm so glad you okay."I smiled and said"Your worry about me right Ran?"She blush and look away."I-I everyone worried about you okay!"I giggled."Ouh how's Jin?"Ran look at me and said"He's fine.He's at home with Yuuya.He always passed out.Poor him"I slowly get up.I hissed in pain."You need to rest Hiro-san"I smile at her."Its alright.I'm fine."I caress her cheek making her blush.She slap my hand."Phe-Phe-lease don't do that!"I laugh and said"Your cute when you are mad"She blush even harder."Shut up!!"

Suddenly the door open,its Yuuya and Jin."Hey you guys!"Said Yuuya.Yuuya ran up at me and hugged me."So glad that you awake!"He look at me and gave me a flower."Thanks Yuuya"Ran get up and let Jin sat at the chair."Thanks Ran"She nodded."Hiro-san.I wanna head out.Bye"Ran left the room and I laid down back."You don't jealous Yuuya hugged me Jin?"Jin shook his head."Nope.Why I have to be jealous?"I'm confused."Why not?"Yuuya sat at the edge of the bed."Because at home,I'll always hug him but please don't tell anyone"He said.I nodded.

"Hey Hiro-san."I look at Jin."Is Ran-san like you?"Jin asked me.I blush."I-I don't know"Yuuya giggled"I think his the one who love Ran-san"I get up and said"No I'm not!!"Arghh!I rubbed my stomach."Just tell the truth Hiro-san."I took a deep breath."Yes I love her but I don't want to tell her.I'm scared she wont love me back."Yuuya put his hand on my lap."You have to tell her or else someone took her away from you"

I nodded."Alright.I tell the truth.Ouh ya!How's Ban-san?"Yuuya and Jin look at each other.Then they look at me."We don't know.After we return to earth he ran away.Dr.Yamano tried to fine him but he don't fine him."Said Jin.I think for a second."Can you call all our friends except for Ban?"Yuuya nodded."Alright.I'll call them"Yuuya went out of the room."What are you trying to do?"I look at Jin and make a grin face."I wanna solve the problem who put the bom in your pod."Jin look confused."Don't worry you will know about it"

Yuuya's POV

All of our friends are here but why Hiro call all of us."Jessica have the Duck Shuttle have security cameras in it?"She nodded and show the program security cameras to Hiro in her laptop."Here's the security cameras"Hiro nodded."I think the security cameras can show who put the bom in your pod yesterday.Jessica can you rewind the security cameras?"

She nodded and do what Hiro said."This is the virtual yesterday accident."Everyone went to see video that been taken.We all shocked.It was Ban.Ban put the bom in Jin's pod."I can't believe he just did that to you Jin"Said Asuka.Suddenly Jin hold his head and he fall down.Me and Kazuya catch him.We both put him at the sofa."Poor him.He must be shocked."I sat beside Jin and caress his cheek."He trusted Ban so much when we were little.Ban is his best friend.I hope his okay"Asuka came up to me."Don't worry.Jin-kun will be fine"

"I'm confused why Ban stab Hiro?"I asked.Hiro look at me."Come here Yuuya.I'll show you"I came up at him and sat beside him.He play the video when he and Ban together in the meeting room."What?He rape you Yuuya-san?!"Asked Ami.I nodded."You tried to back up us?Thanks Hiro"Hiro tapped at my shoulder."That what friends are for."I get up and went to Jin.Poor him.He's a strong guy.Don't you worry.I'll take care of you my Jin-kun.