I just want you happy

Jin's POV

I'm so tired.Work,work and work all day.I haven't get enough sleep and I haven't spent many time with Yuuya.When I get home,I didn't see Yuuya.Usually he always greet me at the door.I close the door and walk to my room.I open the door and I blush.Yuuya was wearing my pajamas.He didn't wear pajamas pants.He didn't button 3 button on top and make it slide of from his  right shoulder."Hey,Jin or should I said baby"I throw my bag away and ran up at him.I hug him and nuzzle at his cheek.He hug me back.He love when I nuzzle at his cheek."Jin-kun.I let you do what you want on my body."I look at him."What do you mean?"Yuuya back up a bit from me."I know you stress now.Maybe it will help you overcome your stress."He let the clothes fall from his left shoulder.I blush harder.He caress my cheek."C'mon my bad boy"

I couldn't take it much longer.I pin him to the bed and nuzzle his neck.He hug me tightly.He love it.

Yuuya's POV

The next morning,I saw Jin sitting at the edge of the bed.I get up and sat beside him."Jin-kun,what's the matter?"Jin look at me from down to up.

"Jin-kun,what's the matter?"Jin look at me from down to up

"Are you okay?Sorry I bite your chest and your thighs."Said Jin and look down.I hug his arm."Its okay.At least your happy"Jin caress the bitting at my thighs."Jin-kun,don't worry.I'll be fine"Jin kiss my cheek."Okay Yuuya-kun.Now I need to go wash myself""Can I join you?"Jin shock."No way.I'll never let you take a bath with me"I make a kawaii face."Please..."Jin's eyes wide."F-fine."Jin always melt when I make Kawaii face.