A costume party

"I don't want to go Yuuya-kun!"Said Jin.Yuuya hug Jin from the back."Please Jin.Pretty please..."Jin sign.Yuuya realise him.Jin look at him."But I don't have a costume to go the party costume at Hiro's house"Yuuya smile widely."I'm gonna wear just like you with neko ears!!"Jin shock."That's mean you want to borrow my clothes!!"Yuuya nod.Jin look down."But I don't have a costume.You have it but I don't."Yuuya felt sorry.Yuuya put his hands on his shoulders.Jin look at him.

"I think you can borrow my clothes and wear neko ears to just like me."Said Yuuya and tried to cheer him up.Jin smile."Okay then.Thanks Yuuya-kun"

After they exchange their clothes they walk to Hiro's house.Hiro's house and their house doesn't far at all."Yuuya.Why you don't zip my vest?Let me help you"Said Jin and zip his vest that is Yuuya wearing."Thanks"They enter Hiro's house.Their friends wear many kind of costumes."Your here!!"Yuuya and Jin saw Hiro wearing an angel costume."You look adorable Jin-kun!!"Said Hiro.Jin blush."Thanks."Suddenly Ban jump in front of Yuuya making Yuuya ran behind Jin.He's wearing a wolf costume."Ban-kun!!!You making Yuuya scared to death."Yell Jin to Ban and look at Yuuya.Yuuya tear up."You making him cry!!"Jin brought Yuuya to the living room.They both sat on the sofa and Jin wipe Yuuya's tears."He just joking Yuuya-kun.Don't cry be happy"Yuuya smile and get up."Where do you want to go?"Ask Jin.He chuckle."Its a secret."He went into Hiro's room.In there,Ran,Ami and Jessica waiting for him."You haven't told him?"Ask Jessica.Yuuya shook his head."Nope I don't."Jessica nod."Okay.Go and call him"

Yuuya went out of the room.He hold Jin's hand.Jin was talking with Kazuya and Asuka."Jin-kun,can you help me with something?"Jin nod and follow him to Hiro's room."What's the matter Yuu-"Jessica push Jin to the bed."We have to make some changes to you"Jin look at Yuuya.He sat on the floor.He make an evil smile."Sorry Jin-kun.Hehehe"

After an hour Ban and the others who were outside of the room realise that the girls Jin and Yuuya were went missing."Where are they?"Ask Hiro."Sorry!!!"Said Ran,Ami and Jessica had when out of the room but where's Jin and Yuuya?Ban saw Yuuya behind Ran and who's behind him."C'mon Jin-kun"Said Ami.Jin walk out behind Yuuya.Ban,Kazuya and Hiro blush.Jin wear a maid dress.A sexy maid dress.

Jessica push Jin in front of them

Jessica push Jin in front of them.Jin also hold a broomstick.He blush and tried to avoid eye contact with Ban.Ban walk up at him.He look down at his tiny skirt.Yuuya was in jealousy mood.Ban hold his left waist and pull Jin closer to him.Jin blush harder.He could feel Ban's warm breath."Ban-kun!Let me go!!"Ban hug him.Jin tried to push him away but Ban tighten his hug.He nuzzle at Jin's neck.Jin moan.Ban whispers to him.

"I don't know your so sexy when you wear this dress.Its kinda suit you.Your so hot and sexy"Said Ban and make a soft bite at his ear.Jin moan even louder.Then he saw Kazuya walk up at him.He kiss Jin's forehead.Jin's face is very red."Umm...You two.You may take a look at Yuuya"Said Ran.Ban and Kazuya look at Yuuya.Yuuya's eyes turn to fire."GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!"Ban and Kazuya ran away before Yuuya kill them.

Jin look down and hug himself.Hiro put his hand on his shoulder."Are you okay?"Jin only nod.Yuuya hug him and Jin hug back."I'm scared."Yuuya nod and said"Its okay Jin-kun.I'm here."