Fight with Jin part 2

Yuuya's POV

Me and the others went to the innovator lab.There we saw Takenashi and Jin.Jin was wearing the suit just like mine last year.We walk over to Jin.Jin took out his Triton and said"Fight with me."I was shock.In his eyes feel with pain and hurt."We have no choice.Let's fight!!"Ban throw D-cube and the D-cube form.

"Go Perseus!"

"Go Elysion!"

"Go Achilles Deed!"

"Liu Bei!!"

"Triton!"

I can't believe Takenashi do this to him.I wanna cry but no.I have to save him.Jin really just like me last year.Elysion slash Triton but Triton move away.Triton slash Elysion and it hit the wall.I look at Jin.Jin hold his shoulder."Yuuya,the suit that he wear that went his LBX get hit he will feel the pain to."Said Takenashi.I shocked.I saw Hiro control Perseus and slash Triton third time.Jin yell in pain.Me,Kazuya,Ban and Hiro shocked.Jin smile evil and laugh."You guys gonna destroy!!!"

We don't know what to do.If we hit Triton,Jin will get hurt."If you guys want to take him down make Triton lost first."Said Takenashi.I don't know what to do.O don't want Jin to get hurt."Guys,what should we do?"The three of them look at me."We don't have much choice.We have to break Triton over."Said Ban.I look at Jin.He tried to hold the pain.Ban's right.We don't have much choice now.

Ban's POV

I make the first move.Elysion lash at Triton's body.Jin yell."Let's do attack function together!"."Right!!!"

"Attack function Holy Lance"

"Attack function Cosmo Slash"

"Attack function Dark Storm"

"Attack function White Tiger Slash"

The attack functions hit Triton directly.Triton fell down and its break over.I look at Jin.Jin hugging himself.He yell as loud as he could.The D-egg vanished.Jin fell down.He groan and yell in pain.Yuuya ran up at him.He's black hair turn white like his front hair.Yuuya tried to touch him but he get electric shock."He will feel all the pain when he was 3 until now."Said the scientist who his name was Takenashi.I walk up at him and said"Stop this nonsense!!He can't take it much longer!!!"He turn back and walk away.I walk back to Jin.He breath heavily.Yuuya slowly lift Jin's head and put on his lap.Jin look up at him."Yuuya...."Suddenly Jin's body shrink.We don't see Jin anymore.Then the suit that Jin wear suddenly move.Yuuya put his hands in the suit and pull out.Its Jin.He have turn into a baby.Jin look around and suddenly cry.Yuuya put him at the shoulder.He pat Jin's back so he would calm him down.I went back off Yuuya.Jin have finally asleep."Yuuya-kun.He's finally asleep."I said.He nodded and get up."Let's go home.He needs some sleep and more love."

We all walk back to the Duck Shuttle.Yuuya sat at his seat and put Jin on his lap.Jin curl up into a ball.He sleep peacefully.Hiro sat beside Yuuya.He caress Jin's body.They both giggled."He's cute when he purr."Said Hiro.Yuuya nodded."Yeah your right."