Who are you?

Jin and Yuuya walking at the streets in the evening.The sky is dark and cloudy.Then its rain.Jin and Yuuya ran into the bus station."Yuuya tighten his grip at Jin's hand."Ouch,Ouch!!"Yuuya realise his hand."Sorry Jin-kun"Then,they saw two people ran up to them.The two of them stand beside them.They both were wet.The girl is the age just like Jin and Yuuya was holding a boy with long green hair.

"Mizell,are you okay?"The girl ask and lift her scarf.Jin and Yuuya shock.The girl have the same look and hair just like Jin but the girl have long hair like Yuuya."Yes Aisyah-kun.I'm fine"The girl,name Aisyah took out a small towel and gave to Mizell.Mizell took it and wipe his hair.Aisyah look at Jin and Yuuya.Jin and Yuuya shock and pretend they were talking.Aisyah get in front of them."Hello you two"Jin wave at her."Hello.My name is Jin Kaidou and he is Yuuya Haibara.Nice to meet you!"Jin shake hands with Aisyah.They both pull away."My name is Aisyah Kaidou.Nice to meet you to Jin,Yuuya"

They both shock."Aisyah Kaidou?!!"Said Yuuya."Jin-kun,when you have a twin sister?"Jin shook his head."I don't know."Aisyah hold Yuuya's and Jin's hand."Maybe you guys should know something about me and him."Mizell wake up at her."Aisyah-kun.I'm cold."Aisyah stand between Jin and Yuuya.Mizell immediately hug her.She giggle.

"Hey little one,what's your name?"Ask Jin.Mizell look at him."My name is Oozora Mizell.Hello Jin-kun!"Jin shocked."Ouh.Hello to you to Mizell"Jin stroke his head.Mizell love it.He let out a purr."Your pretty cute"Said Jin and look up at the sky.Its stop raining."Let's go to our house and we could Chit Chat there"

On their way their,Yuuya hold his hand."Yuuya-kun,are you okay?"Yuuya nod."I'm fine.Thanks for taking me for a walk."Jin nod and kiss his forehead.At home Yuuya make some tea for them.He brought to the living room."Thanks Yuuya-kun"Said Aisyah.Yuuya nod and sat beside Jin.Mizell has asleep.He pit his head on Aisyah's lap.

"So tell us about you"Said Yuuya.Aisyah nod."Me and Jin are twins but our father separated us.I was been take care by Yoshimitsu Kaidou.There I meet you Yuuya.Your cute when you little.When I heard our parents died in an accident of The Tokyo Bridge Collapsed,I was shocked and I thought you were died until I find you at the Artemis.I was so happy I found you.So I waited for a year and I tell you."Jin lean at the sofa."So that's mean..Aisyah come here you."Jin get up and I hug her.They pull away.Yuuya went up to them.He pat on Aisyah's head."Your cute like your brother"

Aisyah blush.Suddenly,Mizell woke up."Have a nice sleep?"Ask Aisyah.Mizell nodded."Yup.I have a nice dream to."Jin and Yuuya sat at their place."So Mizell tell us about your history"Said Yuuya and hug Jin's arm.Mizell smile."You two are so cute together.Okay I'll tell you.Actually I'm an Android"

Jin and Yuuya shock."Your an Android?!"Said Yuuya.Mizell nod."Actually his the son of Oozora family.He actually a human but he involved in an accident.Omegadain make Android that looks like the old Mizell and have the same memory.I help Hiro's mom to take care of him for awhile while she went to work."

Mizell look at the clock on the wall.It is 6.00 p.m."Arghh!!!Aisyah We forgot about Jin!!"Aisyah shock."Your right!We need to go now."Aisyah and Mizell ran out of the house but Jin hold Aisyah's hand."Let's us come with you."Aisyah nod.The four of them went to Jin's old school."Jin!!"Yell Mizell.The boy look at them and make a mad face.The boy who call Jin ran up at Mizell.He tackled him down."Why you late?!!!"Aisyah pull Jin's back collar."Jin Junior Kaidou don't do that to your brother!!"Mizell get up."Jin Junior Kaidou?"Said Yuuya.Jin Jr look at Yuuya and Jin.He looks like Jin when he was 13.Aisyah put him down."Sorry we're late.We meet my big brother and his friends."Jin Jr shock."Really.That's mean you want to leave us?!!"Aisyah shook his head."No I'll never leave you guys."

Jin went up at Aisyah and hug her with his hand at her wrist."Hey Jin Jr."Jin Jr hug him.Yuuya ran up at them and hug them."We are a big family!!!"They all laugh except Jin and Aisyah.