I hate you Ban-san

Jin's POV

I was about to close my eyes and heard Yuuya screamed.I get up and saw Yuuya ran up to me.He hug me.What just happen to him.His clothes been rip of and his body full with and bruises."Yuuya-san.What just happen to you?"I asked and hug him.Yuuya look at me and look down."Ban-san do this to me.He...Rape me!!"I shock to hear it.Why Ban rape Yuuya?I heard someone running.It was Ban.Ban was half naked."Ban-san!!!Why you do this to him?!!"I yelled at him.

He chuckled deeply."I don't want him to be with you because I love you"I shock but I still mad."Get out from my house!! I hate you Ban-san!!!Leave me and Yuuya alone!I only love Yuuya only!!Leave my house now!!"I yelled.Ban wear his clothes and walk out from the house.Yuuya slide down yo my leg.He still crying.I sat down in front of him."Yuuya.Let's go to my room.Okay"He nodded slowly.I get up and scooped him up.I brought him to my room and then Yuuya laid down on the bed.I laid down beside him."Yuuya.You wanna me to look at your bruises?"I said with a soft voice.He look at me and shook his head.He get closer to me.He hugged my arm and said"I just wanna hug you.I'm scared.Maybe later"I smile and hug him.I heard him hissed."Are you okay?"He nodded and tighten his grip."Jin-kun.He said that he love you and he also said that I took you from him"

"Yuuya-san...I only love you.If Ban-san love me.He needs to tell me but he didn't.So I hate him.I hate him because he do this to you"I said.Yuuya look at me and smile a bit."Thanks Jin-kun.I know you never cheated me"