Electric shock

Jin's POV

I fought against the LBXs."Jin-kun needs some help"Asked Yuuya."Yes please."We fought together.I'm so happy that I fight with Yuuya."Jin-kun!!Look out!!!!"I turned Triton around and one of the LBXs slash at Triton's arm until it broke a part."Triton I yell.Then I heard an explosion.I turned around and the pod light up.I yelled in pain"Arrrghhhh!!!!!!!!!!"I lean at the chair.I think its an electric shock.I saw another LBX and it slash at Triton's leg and I got electric shock again.

I breath heavily.I heard Yuuya yelled at me and I passed out.

Ban's POV

I saw Triton fall from the Riding Sorcerer."Jin!!Jin are you okay?!!Jin!!"He didn't respond.Didn't my screen pop out Hiro."Ban.What happen to Jin?"I shook my head."I don't know.Let's go pick up Triton and go to the Duck Shuttle.We don't have much time."Me and Hiro went up to Triton.We pick up Triton and bring it to the Duck Shuttle.Everyone have reach at the Duck Shuttle.The pods open except Jin's pod.I ran up and bang the pod to open."Jin!!!Jin!!Are you okay in there?!!Jin!!"He doesn't respond.What just happen to him?"Hey guys"I look at Kazuya.Kazuya get up and holding something in his hand."Wait a sec!Is that a bom?"Asked Asuka.Cobra took it from Kazuya."It is a bom and it has 2.The other one is in the pod.The bom cause an electric shock.So that's mean.."

"Is he dead?"I look at Yuuya.Yuuya was crying.Ran and Jessica tried to came him down."No his not.He's gonna be okay"Yuuya still crying.Suddenly the pod open up.We all shocked to see almost in the pod was destroyed.Jin was passed out and he injured.Cobra and Kazuya brought Jin to a room.They put Jin down on the bed.Cobra check his waist."He's still alive."Yuuya went up at Jin.

Cobra bandage Jin's injury."Let's go now!!We are about to launch.Yuuya stay here with him"Yuuya nodded and laid down beside Jin.The others and me went to our place.The Duck Shuttle finally launch outta space.Almost we didn't make it.Its a mystery.Why Jin's pod have a bom.We need to investigate more.