Sorry make you worried

Yuuya's POV

I laid down and put my head on Jin's chest.I can hear his heartbeat.I took his CCM and control Triton so he stand on my stomach.Then I control Triton to Kwent up at Jin.I get up and took Triton away.I put it down and come closer to Jin.I kiss his forehead and whispers at him."Please wake up.I really miss your smile"I put my head on his chest.Its been 20 minutes he didn't awake.I hugged him.Man..I'm so tried.I yawn and I finally fall asleep.

Jin's POV

I open my eyes slowly and look around.Then I saw Triton over the bed.How did he get there.I took my CCM and blush.Someone took my picture when I'm asleep.Then I felt someone move closer to me.Yuuya?He maybe waiting for me to get up.I put my CCM down and caress his cheek.I'm still dizzy."I'm so tired."I mumble.I felt Yuuya moving."I'm asleep.I'm so tired.."Yuuya get up and look at me.I smile at him."Jin-kun!!"he said and hug me.I hug him back.Yuuya pull me up.Suddenly he playfully slap me."What's the matter Yuuya?"I look into his eyes.He wants to cry.I realize something.I'm making him worried sick.I look down."Sorry make you worried Yuuya."Yuuya hug me and cry at my chest."Please don't do this again.I'm so worried about you"He look at me and smile.I wipe of his tears away."Don't cry Yuuya-san.I won't make you worried."He took out a bar of chocolate and gave it to me."Here.Dr.Yamano said you need to eat it.He said maybe your sugar in your body have decreased."I nodded and took the chocolate.I unwrapped it."You want some?"I asked Yuuya.He shook his head."Its okay."Suddenly I heard his tummy grumble.He hug himself and blush.I broke a piece and gave at Yuuya."C'mon.Open your mouth."Yuuya look at me.He still blushing.Adorable little guy.He open his mouth and I put a piece of chocolate in his mouth.Then I eat mine.This chocolate is so tasty.I look at Yuuya.I think he wanna eat to.I put the chocolate in front of his nose.He sniff it."You want some more Yuuya-san"He nodded.I make a signal at him so he come at me.I lean at the bed and he lean at me.I took a bite and he took another.We do the same thing until the chocolate is finish.I look at Yuuya.He's asleep.I smile and suddenly my head hurt.Its so hurt.My version were blurry and I finally fall asleep.

Hiro's POV

After a hard and rough time fighting in Paradise.We finally on the way back to Earth."Hey!I think Jin have awake.Let's go see him"Said Jessica.I nodded and went first to the room.When I came in,I saw Yuuya and Jin were asleep."Looks like someone need sometime together."Said Jessica.The others were at the back.I let them see Jin and Yuuya."They so cute together."Said Ami.I nodded.I look at Ban.He's face have change.He saw me looking at him.He turned around and walk away.I chase after him.He's in the meeting room.He was opened his gloves."Hey Ban,we need to talk"Ban look at me with a mad face."About them both?"I nodded.I walk up at him.

"You still love Jin-kun right?I know but he doesn't like you anymore.You rape Yuuya-san."I said.Ban shocked to hear it."How did you know?"I sat on the table."Yuuya told me.You can't do that to him.Their our friends.You friends with them when you guys were little.You need to overcome it okay!!"Ban pinned me on the table."Ban-san!!Let me go!!"Ban took out a knife and stab me at the stomach.I yelled but Ban close my mouth."Your right.I'm still love Jin but Yuuya gets in our way.You can't bother me anymore.That's enough!!Goodbye!!"He stab my stomach deeper and deeper.I can't take it and I slowly close my eyes.I'm gonna dead.I'm been kill by my best friend.Then I heard someone yell my name.I opened my eyes and it was Kazuya.Kazuya and Cobra pinned Ban at the wall while my mom,Ran and Ami when up at me."Mother.."I said."Hiro-san!Please don't die!!Hiro!!"I look at Ran.She was crying.I slowly lift my hand up in the air.Ran took my hand and put my hand at her cheek."Ran..I...I..."

To be continued...