Your first word

Yuuya,Jin and Hiro were in the living room.Hiro was listening music from his IPod.Jin pull Hiro's clothes.Hiro look at him.He pull out his hands that's mean he want the headphone.Hiro smile and took off the headphone and put on Jin.Jin hear the songs in it.Yuuya want to hear it but Jin don't let it.

"What song he is hearing?"Ask Yuuya.Hiro look at his phone."Its Don't let me down.My favourite song.He like it so much.Jin-san,you can hear it all over okay"Said Hiro.Jin look at him and nodded.Then look at Yuuya."Yuu...ya*Look at Hiro*Hii...ro"Yuuya and Hiro shocked.They both look at Jin.Yuuya put Jin on his lap and hug him.Hiro also hug them."Your first words Jin-kun.I'm really proud of you"Said Yuuya and Hiro nodded.They both kiss Jin's head.

POFFF!!!

Jin had turn to his own size.He fall down to the floor."Ouch!!*Rub his butt and then look at Yuuya and Hiro*Why you guys looking at me like that?"They both jump to Jin and hug him."I'm glad that you have turn into your usual size!!"Said Yuuya."Yeah.I miss your body!!!"Said Hiro.Jin blush."Aww....You guys are so sweet.Let's go upstairs"Said Jin.Hiro and Yuuya follow him to his room.In his room,the three of them sat on the bed."Hey Jin how's your injury?"Said Yuuya."I'm heal nicely.Thanks to you guys"Said Jin and hug them both.Hiro and Yuuya blush."No problem.We love you Jin-san"Said Hiro.Jin smile and kiss him and Yuuya."You guys are the best"