Yuuya's gift

Yuuya's POV

I was in a LBX shop with Ban,Jin and Hiro.I sat near the table while Jin vs Ban and Hiro.I almost want to close my eyes when I heard Ban yelled."How many times I lost?!!Argh!!Your to good Jin-kun"I look at Jin.He's smile.He's so adorable.He always take care of me when I was an innovator slave player.I wanna gift something for him.Then Jin came up at me.He sat beside me."Jin-kun.Can you ask you something?"He nodded and hugged me with his arm at my waist.I blush."I wanna ask you.What's your favorite food Jin-kun?"Jin look confused"Why you ask?"I look down."Its nothing.I just asking"Jin think a sec."Well I love muffins especially chocolate muffins"I nodded and get up."Where are you going?"He ask.I smiled."Its nothing.I wanna go now."

I walk out of the shop with Hiro.I saw Ran and Jessica."Ran!Jessica!"They both look at me.I ran at them."Whow,whow.Take it easy Yuuya-san"Hiro follow me."Can you guys help me?I wanna bake muffins.Can you guys teach me?"I said."For who?"Hiro asked.I look at him.I gave a wink at him."It for Jin.Just don't tell him about this"Jessica put her hand on my shoulder."Sure we can help ya.C'mon let's go to my house.Its near here."

We walk to Jessica house.She gave us wear aprons.When we were making some mixture for the muffins.I think about the past.I remember when I wanna fall from the highest floor.Jin save me.

Flashback

"Please take this flower Jin-kun!"I said.He smiled and took the flower."Thanks Yuuya-san.I need to go.See you tomorrow."

Jin's POV

Its raining outside lucky I brought my umbrella.I open the umbrella and walk home.I sniffed the flower.Its so fragrant."Jin-kun!!"I heard someone yelling my name.I look up and saw Yuuya waving at me.He climbed up the balcony.Wait!!What is he trying to do?!!"Yuuya-san its dangerous!!"He jump of the balcony.I throw the Umbrella away and tried to catch him.He land safely on the ground but he lost his balance.He fell on my body and I hugged him.He look at me.I made a mad face."Yuuya-san.Its dangerous if you do that!You could get kill!!"He look down and said"I wanna be like you when you fall from a jet."I sign and rub his hair."You such a troublemaker."He smile and suddenly he sneeze.I took of my jacket and gave him wear it.Then I took the umbrella."Let's go to your room."

End Flashback

Yuuya's POV

"Yuuya your mixture!!"Hiro yelled.I look at my mixture.Its a mess.I look down."Are you okay?"Asked Jessica.I shook my head."No.I'm scared that he didn't like it."Hiro put his hand on my shoulder."Trust yourself.He would love it.Beside you make it with your on hands."I smiled and nodded."Okay.I'll try my best."

After waiting in a couple of minutes,the muffin that I made is finished.I smiled and wrap the muffin in a small plastic bag."Congratulations Yuuya.Now let's wait Jin-kun come and while we were waiting let's eat Hiro's cake."Said Jessica."Hey that's for Ran-san only!!"Said Hiro and blush.Ran blush to."Well let's share it.Okay?"He nodded.I smiled and put the muffin on the table.