The secret of Jin's life

Yuuya's POV

I was at a food shop.I was thinking something.Then someone pat on my shoulder.It was Ban."Mine we sit with you?"I saw Hiro,Jessica,Ran and Asuka.I nodded."Sure why not.I'm alone.Jin went to see Mr.Uzaki"They sat at their place.Hiro sat beside me.After oder their meal,Ban snap his  fingers together in front of my face."What's the matter with you?"Ban only be silent.Hiro pat on my shoulder.I look at him."Are you okay?You seem been thinking of something".I took a deep breath and out hale."Actually I'm think about Jin's past with me.I can't forget it.He's life is so hopeless went he was little"

"What do you mean Yuuya-kun?"Ask Ban.I look at him.I look down."When Yoshimitsu Kaidou brought him in,he's men tortured him so badly.I remember when he was 3 he been hit with belt on his body.I remember when he take a bath with me,he's body full with scar"."Poor him.He must be so hurt"Said Jessica.I look at her and nodded."Yup and the worse thing that he get is eating rat poisons".Everyone shocked."Really?"Said Hiro.I nodded and open my CCM.I show the photo to them."This is Jin went he ate 3 little pack of poison rat"."He's body is so thin"Said Ban."Yeah.How could they do that to him?"I close my CCM and put on the table."Why they tortured him Yuuya?He doesn't do anything wrong"I shook my head."I don't.All I heard they tortured Jin just for fun"."Poor him.I just wanna cry"Said Hiro.I hug him with my arm by the shoulder and pull him closer to me.

"What other things that they do to him?"Ask Ban."Well after 8 hours been tortured,I'm the one he looking for"

Flashback

Yuuya's POV

"Yuuya-kun,I'm scared.I don't want to be like this the hole my life"Said Jin.He's body full with scar and bruises.He's body is shivering.I hugged him."Shh...Its gonna be okay.I'm here"Suddenly the door open.I saw some men standing outside.One of them pull Jin.I tried to stop them but I can't."You boy sleep outside in the snow"Said the man.I slowly follow them.They throw Jin outside.Jin doesn't wear and clothes.He only wear shorts.They realize I watching them.They yell at me and I ran away.

End Flashback

"So what happen to him?"Ask Hiro."The next morning,I went outside to see him.He was between some bushes.I was shocked.He's body covered with snow.I move the snow away from his body.He still shivering.I call his name and he look at me.He crawl up at me.I hug him.I can't feel his body like usual.Luckily he doesn't died in the snow"

I heard some breath relief."Thank goodness"Said Ran."Hey Yuuya,I was thinking.If he been tortured like that,did he tried to harm himself?"I nodded."Yup many times and every time he tried to murder himself he always said no one want me,no one,no one.I hate it.Goodbye.I'm the one who stop him from murder himself"

"So you tell them Yuuya?"I shocked and look on the left it was Jin.Jin sat beside me.Oh dear!I'm gonna be mad by him."Thanks for telling them Yuuya"I shocked and look at him."What do you mean and how do you know I'm telling them?"He took out his CCM and suddenly Triton came out from my pants."I heard from Triton.Sorry I slid it in your pants.I think I wanna tell you guys about this.I can't keep it much longer.I really want to let it out"I smile went I heard it."I thought you would mad me I told them"Jin look at me and shook his head."Nope I won't do that"."Please don't do that again,Jin-kun"Jin look confused."What?"."You put Triton in my pants.I didn't feel it was there"He just smile."Secret I never tell ya"."C'mon Jin!!"."I can't tell ya Yuuya"I was so mad.Why he didn't tell me?"Fine.I give up"."You guys sure adorable!"Said Ran.Me and Jin blush.Under the table,me and Jin were holding hands.I'm happy to see you like that Jin-kun.I love you more then you expected."Yuuya,why you looking at me like that?"Ask Jin.I shook my head"Nothing"