Ban-san!!What are you trying to do

Ban's POV

I'm in a cafe drinking some Cappuccino coffee and then I saw Jin and Yuuya walk into the cafe.They sat in front me but they didn't see me.After they order,Yuuya snuggled up at Jin.I was so mad to see him like that.I get up and walk up to them.I make a fake smile to greet them."Hey you two"Jin smile."Hello Ban-san.It's been a while that I haven't see ya.How's you and your family?"I nodded and said"Me and my family is fine.I heard you got a terrible fever.Are you okay?"

He giggled."I'm fine and I'm heal nicely.It because Yuuya take good care of me"Yuuya looked at him and blush.He move away a bit from Jin."I just doing what I can"Jin pat on Yuuya's head."Don't be so shy okay"Yuuya nodded and get closer to Jin.I was very,very mad.I wanna shot him with a gun."Ban-san.Are you okay?"

I looked at Yuuya.I nodded."I find really.I need to go.See you guys later."I get up and walk out of the cafe.When I get into my room,I laid down on the bed."Yuuya.This time.I'm gonna make you suffer"

The next day,I went to Yuuya's house.Yuuya open the door."Oh Hello Ban-san."He said and smiled.I just wave."I need to talk to you for awhile."I said.He a bit confused."About what.C'mon.Let's go inside first okay."I nodded and walk into the room.Jin was watching television in the living room."Hey Jin-kun"Jin get up and said."Hey Ban-san.Came to visit?"I nodded.

"Ban-san.C'mon let's talk about this in my room."Said Yuuya.I turned around and make a evil smile at him making him scared."Let's go"

In Yuuya's room,I sat on the bed.I took out a knife.When he closed the door,I ran at him and shove him at the neck."Ban-san.What are you trying to do?Let me go!!"He said and try to struggle free.I tightened my grip."Why Jin in love with you Yuuya-san?!!"I bite his neck and he groaned in pain."He love me because he really is.I love him to.Let me go."

I threw Yuuya on his bed.I opened my clothes and threw the knife on the floor.Yuuya back up a bit."If you scream I kill you"I said and came up at him."Please don't do anything at me"

To be continued....