Cheated

Yuuya's POV

I was walking to see Jin at the park.I suddenly saw he was kissing Ami under a tree.I ran up at them and push Ami away."Why you kiss him,Ami?!!!"I ask her."Why not?"she said.I look at Jin.He only look down.I cried up.I ran back home.I heard Jin calling my name but I don't look at him.At home,in my room,I cried in my pillow.I heard the room door open.I felt like someone put his hand on my back.I get up and slap him.It was Jin.

"Yuuya,listen.There some explanation I need to tell you"."NO!!!!GET YOUR THINGS AND GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE!!!!I DON'T WANT TO SEE A PLAYBOY HERE!!!GET OUT!!!NOW!!!!!".Jin look at me."Yuuya.I'm sorry"After he said that he left the room and went to his room.I walk to the door.I look Jin was packing his things.He was crying.I don't care.I hate him.After packing his things in his backpack,He left.I watch him from the window.Then I went back to my room.I saw Liu Bei watching Jin left."Why you leave us,Jin,Triton.....?"."Don't ever say their names again Liu Bei!!I want to go to sleep!Goodnight!!"

The next day,I went to the park to see Ban and the others.When I get there,everyone glared at me."What?"I ask them."Why you chased out Jin from the house?"Ask Kazuya.I crossed my arms and look away."He cheated with Ami last night.I don't want that playboy in my house"."He only want to help me Yuuya.I had a hard time.He help me and I just kiss him"Said Ami.I gave a death glare at her."Even I heard your explanation Ami....I don't know its true or not"."I was there when they kiss Yuuya"Said Ran.I shocked and look at her."Ami was right.Ami kiss him just to thank him"Said Ran.I look down."I don't know about that.Ouh dear!!What have I done?!!"Hiro hug me and I hug him back.We both pull away."Its okay.We should went searching for him".I cry And I nodded."Ouh yeah!Where's Liu Bei?"Ask Hiro."I look down."He was upset that I chased Jin and Triton out of the house.He sat in Jin's room all day long"Suddenly Achilles D9 jump at my shoulder."He in love with Triton.So that's why he upset.He want Triton with him"I felt so guilty."Let's go searching for Jin.I won't give up until I fine my baby back"I said."Me to.I won't give up easily.I want to go searching for him"Said Hiro happily.I smile."Let's do this!!!"I yell at my friends.I want to make him happy again and love him again.I won't give up until I find my little Jin again.