An accident but its worth it

Yuuya's POV

Me and Jin were at home.I was fixing Liu Bei while Jin watch tv.Jin yawn.Yesterday night he sleep late because he take care of me.He sleep at 5 in the morning.He crossed his arm and sleep.I put Liu Bei down and put my hands on his cheek.I turn his head a bit so he face to face with me.He's so adorable.I close my lips at him when I almost wanna kiss him he awake."What are you doing?"He ask.I blush."N-Nothing!"I put my hands down.Suddenly Jin kiss me at the lips.He wrap his arms around my wrist.I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck.He laid down on me.I blush harder.We pull away.Jin get up.I also get up and hugged my knees.

"Jin-kun,sorry I wake you up.I just wanna kiss you"I said.Jin hugged me at the wrist."Its okay Yuuya-san.I kinda love it.Yuuya I *yawn*tired."I push Jin to the sofa and he blush.I sat at his lap."Yuuya what are you trying to do?!"I make an evil smile at him."I wanna continued what I did to you went you have a fever."

He shocked and tried to push me but I push him back.I caress his cheek."Y-Yuuya-san"I nuzzled at his neck.He moan.I slide my hand to his pants.I make some movement and Jin blush harder.I smiled and nuzzled at his neck."Yuuya-san*moan*Please stop"

I sat up and caress his cheek."Calm down Jin-kun!This is the beginning!"I said and open the zip at his clothes.Jin look at me.He get up and hugged me.I still sat on his lap.He nuzzled at my neck.I hugged his neck and smiled."Jin-kun.Your breath is so warm."Jin pinned me and kiss me at the lips.I kiss him back.He get up and said"Your very naughty Yuuya-san."

Jin want to walk away.I try to follow him and suddenly I tripped on something.I accidentally pulled Jin's pants down.Jin fell down.I blush and get up.I shocked that he doesn't wear underwear.I blush harder and get in front of him."You brat!What are you trying to do?!"He sat up and cover his dick with his clothes.He was blushing.I wanna try to touch it but he don't gave me to.

"Yuuya-san!!Stop it will ya!!!"He yelled at me.I pinned him to the floor.I sat at his stomach and look at it.Its big!!I use my finger make some movement on it.Jin hold my back of my clothes.I smiled."Its gonna be a long night,Jin-kun!"

In 2 in the morning,I wake up and saw Jin.He was dressing himself up."Yuuya-san I know that you have awake.Let's go sleep upstairs."I nodded and dress myself up.We both went to my room.I laid down first and then Jin."Tomorrow,let's go to NICS to see our friends."He said.I nodded and peak at his lips.He smiled and went to sleep.I yawn and went to sleep.