Went to the ocean

"Master,you have to go if you want to cure yourself"Said Triton.Jin glare at him."Fine I'll go but are you sure I can breath under water"."Yes master.Me,Liu Bei and Yuuya come with you.Don't worry"Jin sign"Okay"Jin and Yuuya dive into the ocean while Liu Bei and Triton follow them."So where should we go?"Ask Jin."Follow us Jin-san"Said Liu Bei.The four of them swim to a big cave.Yuuya hold Jin's hand."I forgot you scared of darkness"Said Jin.Yuuya look at him and nodded"Yes but nevermind.I-I just want to help you to be healthy"The two of them follow Triton and Liu Bei to enter the cave.Suddenly Jin saw a rock with an a big bubble in it."What's that Triton?"Triton look at him."You should go in there Master.There it can cure you.Don't be afraid"

Jin swim at the bubble.He use his hand to touch it and suddenly he been suck in.He tried to swim away but he have already in the bubble."Triton,are you trying to trick me?!"Said Jin.Triton and Liu Bei enter the bubble."No.This is the place that it can cure you.Hey Yuuya,c'mon in"Said Triton.Yuuya swim into the bubble and hug Jin's arm."Don't be afraid Master.We're here"Said Liu Bei"You two must lay down"Jin and Yuuya look at each other and look at their LBXs.They laid down and hold hands."I'm starting to freak out now!!"Yell Yuuya."Hey,hey,hey.Take it easy Master.Your gonna be okay beside look at Jin-san"Yuuya look at Jin.Jin asleep.Jin turn around and hug him.Yuuya smile and hug him back."How could he can sleep in the water?"Ask Yuuya."He have usually in the ocean in hours.So he can sleep easily in here"Said Triton.Jin snuggle up at him.Yuuya blush."Your so adorable Jin-kun"Triton and Liu Bei sat at Yuuya's side."In couple of minutes he wil wake up.He just wanna hug you"Said Liu Bei.Yuuya kiss Jin's forehead.Jin smile in his sleep."I really want to take a photo of him"Said Yuuya."You brought your CCM Master?"Ask Liu Bei.Yuuya nodded and took out his CCM from his pocket.He open it and took a photo of Jin.Yuuya smile widely."I been smack down by Jin's cuteness"Said Yuuya."Your right master.He's cute.I wish I can pinch his cheek.Your master making me freaking out by his cuteness"Said Liu Bei.Triton sat on Jin's side and said"Yes.He's cute.I'm glad my master is him"Suddenly Jin awake."Yuuya..."."Hey Jin-kun,you have finally wake.I'm glad"Jin smile.

The four of them swim up to the surface."So how's your body Jin-kun?"Ask Yuuya."I feel great Yuuya.I have successfully cure"Yuuya hugged him."I'm so glad that you have cure Jin-kun.I miss your hugged Baby"Jin blush."Don't say that"They get into the boat.The captain of the boat drive them to the shore."You guys,thanks for following me"Said Jin."Your welcome Jin-kun"Said Yuuya