Neko ear

Yuuya was doing some shopping and he stop by in front of a shop.He saw a hair band that have Neko ears on it.The Neko ears is black in colour.He think about Jin's hair.He think about Jin when he wears it

He think about Jin when he wears it

He smiled and went into the shop.He brought two.One is for Jin and the other one is for him.When he get home,He put the grocery at the kitchen and walk to the living room with the neko ears.He wear it.When he get into the living room,he saw Jin upgrade his LBX Triton.He slowly walk up at him and put the Neko ears on his head.He shocked and get up."Yuuya-san!What is this?!!"Yelled Jin.

Yuuya giggled."Your so adorable when you wear it.I know my choice is perfect"Jin blush and tried to take it off of us head but Yuuya push him to the beanbag.Then he sat on the floor and take out his CCM.When Jin look at him,he thumb up and said smile.Yuuya show the photo that he took to Jin."Please delete that photo."Jin beg.Yuuya sat on Jin's lap and shook his head."I don't want to cause your so adorable.Come let's took a selfie"Jin and Yuuya look at Yuuya's CCM.Before Yuuya touch the circle button,Jin crossed his arm and look at the other side.He was blushing.

Click~~~~

"I wanna sent to Ban-san!"Said Yuuya.Jin tried to took the CCM but Yuuya sat on Jin's body."I don't want to.I really want to sent to him and the other."Yuuya touch the sent button."Your so rude Yuuya-san"Said Jin and sign.Yuuya kiss his cheek."Don't be so serious okay"

Ban was walking along the beach with Hiro,Jessica and Ran.Suddenly his CCM rings.He opened it and laugh."Ban-san.What's the matter?"Asked Jessica.Ban show the picture to them.They all laugh."They two so adorable!"Said Ran."They perfect together!"Said Jessica.

Ban look back at the picture.He sign.

"Jin are you in love with Yuuya"he thought