My little friend,don't cry

Jin's POV

I slowly awake from my sleep.It has already midnight.I felt someone pull me closer.I look up and I shocked.It was Yuuya.He wear my clothes last year."Hey Jin-kun.You have awake."I smile."Hey Yuuya-kun.So that's why I feel warm.You hug me the hold time."He nodded."Yup and I always watching your cute face when you sleep.Another thing you snoring make me wanna pinch your cheek.Your so cute Jin.That's why I love you!!"He rub his cheek at my forehead.I blush.Luckily no one here at the park.Then I feel water at my cheek.Yuuya's crying.I get up."Yuuya what's happen?"

Yuuya wipe his tear away."I'm happy.I'm very happy.You protect me,love me,take care of me and I'm happy to see you smile.I...I...Sorry I cry in front of you and thank you"I smile.I pull him closer.He cry at my chest.I hug him."My childhood friend.Don't cry."Yuuya look at me.I kiss his forehead."Jin,promise with me that you always with me."I smile and nodded."I promise I'll be with you baby.I won't leave you alone."Yuuya pull me to him and hug me.He lean at the tree."I wanna make you sleep again."He caress my back ear.My sensitive place s my back ear.If someone caress or tickles it,I can easy sleep."Yuuya...Stop..."I get up."Let's go home Yuuya-kun."Yuuya nodded and I help him to get up.We both walk back home.At home,I sat on the sofa.Yuuya went up stairs to change his clothes.Suddenly someone hug me.I look back and Yuuya kiss me.I kiss him back.We pull away and Yuuya sat beside me.I put my head on his shoulder.He hug me with his arm at my waist."Jin-kun,how my look when I wear your clothes?"Ask Yuuya.I kiss his cheek."Your cute.It suit you."Yuuya smile and use his hand and caress my back ear.I blush.I laid down and put my head on his lap.Yuuya continued caress my back ear.I breath heavily.I look at him.He blush."What's the matter?"Yuuya look at me."Your warm breath.You breath near my groin.I can't take it."I smile and yawn."I'm gonna*yawn*sleep"I close my eyes and drifted to sleep.