You only need more love

Jin was in his room.He still asleep.Yuuya pat him at the shoulder.Jin slowly open his eyes.He look at Yuuya.Jin smile.He snuggled up at Yuuya.Yuuya smile and pick him up.Jin laugh."You looking happy now but we have to take a look at your injury."Yuuya brought him to meet up with Hiro,Dr.Oozora and Dr.Yamano.Yuuya put Jin on the bed.Jin saw Perseus.He crawl to Perseus and pick it up.He play with it."Don't touch it Jin-san!" Yuuya pat on Hiro's shoulder."Take it easy.He just wanna play."Hiro smile at him."Okay Yuuya-san."Yuuya slowly open Jin's clothes.The four of them shock.Jin's body full with bruises,cuts and scar.When Dr.Yamano tried to hold Jin's arm,Jin back away.Yuuya walk up at him."Jin,don't be scared.We want to see your injured."Jin crawl up at him.Dr.Yamano check Jin's bruises."Well we can bandage it for awhile."Yuuya nodded and took a role of bandage.He gave it to Dr.Yamano.Dr.Yamano bandage Jin's body.After that,Yuuya put on his clothes.

Jin hug Yuuya.He knows Jin still hurt and his hair is still white."How we could make Jin even more happier and not think about the worst thing he have?"Ask Yuuya."Actually Yuuya,Jin only want one thing.He want more love in his life.In his life,he doesn't get enough love.He's been tortured and more stuff that he have get through.So He only need is love."Said Dr.Oozora.Yuuya smile and pick Jin up.He look into Jin's eyes."I'm gonna gave all the love that I have to you,Jin-kun."Jin giggled and kick at the same time.

Yuuya told the others about this.Hiro smile widely.He stroke Jin's hair then his cheek.Jin hold his hand and suck his finger.Hiro giggled."Jin-san,its tickles."Jin realise Hiro's hand.He crawl to Yuuya.Yuuya look at him.He pick Jin up.Jin pull Yuuya's hair."Jin.Your so cute."Ban took Jin from Yuuya by holding his back collar."So we have to take care this little fur ball?"Yuuya and Hiro so mad.Hiro took Jin and Yuuya hit Ban with a book."How could you call him fur ball?He's not a little fur ball!"Ban look at Jin."Jin you think they can protect you.Your weak!"Jin shock.He bite Hiro's arm and fall to the floor.He crawl away as fast as he could.Hiro can't fine him."He's gone Yuuya."Yuuya shocked."Let's fine him."Hiro and Yuuya ran out to search Jin.

"Nice job Ban?!!"Said Jessica.Ban look at Jessica."I didn't do anything!!"Jin was in a storage room.He sat between big box and crying.Jin hug himself."I shouldn't have be dead."Suddenly a box that was above him fell on top of him.Jin yell.Out of the storage room.Jessica hear some box falling.He open the door and saw Jin's hand under a big box.Jessica shock."Guys!!!Guys!!"Yuuya,Hiro and Kazuya came to Jessica."What's the matter?"Ask Hiro.Jessica point Jin's hand.Hiro and Yuuya shock."JIN!!"

The three box put away all the box.Yuuya look at Jin.Thank goodness he still alive.Yuuya slowly pick him up."Take it easy Yuu.We don't know if some of his bones were broken because the box felling on top of him."Yuuya nodded.He could feel Jin wrap his arms around his neck.Yuuya and Hiro brought Jin to see Dr.Oozora.Dr.Oozora scan Jin's body."Hmm...Looks like there's nothing wrong with him.He's bones were okay.He only get some bruise."

They relief and suddenly they heard some foot steps coming.It was Ban."How's Jin?"Hiro glared at him."He's fine!!"."What's the matter with you two?"Ask Dr.Yamano."Actually*Point at Ban*He said something bad at Jin making him ran away and Jin had been trap under some boxes in the storage room."Said Yuuya with an angry voice."Ban.How could you do that?"Dr.Yamano ask.Ban gulp."I didn't mean to.Sorry."Jin pull Yuuya's hair and realise it."Ouch.Yes Jin."Jin pull out his arm.Yuuya smile and scope him up.Hiro look at Jin and shock."Hey,look at his hair.There's one strip of his hair have turn black."."Looks like he had some love but he needs more."Said Dr.Oozora.Yuuya look at her and said"Don't worry we can gave all the love to him."