Hiro's gift

Hiro's POV

"Hiro,what are you doing?"Ask Yuuya.I look at him."Actually,this for Jin.I wanna gave him a cap that right 'Kaidou' on it"I gave the cap at Yuuya to take a look."Hey its perfect.Jin would love it but why you want to give a gift for him"I take back the cap and look at it"He always teach me,protect me and gave so many advice about LBX.Well he always gave us gifts.I always watch you gave him something special.I think I wanna gave something special for him to"."Yuuya pat at my shoulder."Jin will be happy"

"Yuuya!!Hiro!!Where are you guys?!!!"We both shocked.I hide the cap in my bag.Jin open the door and said"What are you guys doing?I'm been looking over for you two"."Sorry Jin-kun.We have some secret things to do"Jin walk up at us and sat between us.We both snuggled up at him.Maybe later I gave the cap at him."Hiro,maybe you should gave it to him now"Yuuya whispers.I blush."O-Okay"I took out the cap from my bag and gave him.I blush harder."This cap.I brought it just for you"Jin took it."Thank you Hiro.Its perfect"Jin kiss my cheek.I look at him and smile."Your welcome.I know you love it"Jin put down the cap and hug me and Yuuya."Jin-kun,Please hug me more.I wanna feel your body"Said Yuuya.

Jin's POV

"Jin-kun,Please hug me more.I wanna feel your body"Said Yuuya.I blush and tighten my hug.Yuuya and Hiro hug me."Jin-san,why your body is so warm?"Ask Hiro but I don't know what to answer."I don't know Hiro.You like it?"He just nodded."We both like it Jin-kun.I wish your a teddy bear"Said Yuuya."Don't think about it.I'm not a teddy bear!!"I said to him.Yuuya get up and said"I want to cook something.Hiro you wanna help me?"Hiro nodded and follow Yuuya to the kitchen.I took the cap that Hiro gave me and wear it.I went to the mirror.Its kinda a cool cap.I really love it!!I went to the kitchen.

"Hey Jin-san.We almo-"I interrupt him with a kiss at the lips.He blush and kiss me back.We both pull away."Don't do that!You making me scared"Said Hiro and look away to avoid eye contact.I caress his head."Sorry Hiro.Your to cute"."Shut up!No I'm not cute"I think he's shy."Okay,okay.I won't do that again"Hiro look at me and smile."Thanks Jin"