Been control by San

Author's note

This story about after Izuma Eleven vs Danball Senki W.San came back to meet Hiro and his friends.San want to target the greatest LBX player and he found Jin.Jin been control by him.After a couple of hours,Jin have change.Hiro and his friends have to fight with him to make him be like himself once more.

Story begins...

Hiro and his friends were at Jin's house.Jin was in his room.He was searching something.Suddenly the room went dark."Yuuya!!Don't  make fun.Open the lights"."Who said I want make fun of you?"Then the light switch back on.He shocked.It wasn't Yuuya.It is San.Fran's friend."What do you want San?!!You didn't give up after fighting with you"

San pull out his hand and form a electronic ball.He throw it near Jin and the wall blow up.At the living room,Yuuya and the others hear the explosion.They ran up the stairs.They reach Jin's room and saw Jin was sitting on the floor shivering."San?!"Yell Kazuya.San look back and smile and them."Hello again everyone.I just came here to take one LBX player from you guys.I want the greatest LBX player ever"."But why you attacking me?!!"Yell Jin.San look at Jin.He make an evil face."Your the chosen one"Jin suddenly trap in a dark bubble.Jin tried to bang his way out but he can't."Get me out of here!!"Said Jin with a panicking voice."Where's your LBX Kaidou Jin?!"Ask San."I don't want to tell you where Triton is!!Get me out of here you moron!!"Yell Jin.There's something dark come from San.He fly to Jin and hold him by the neck."Tell me now!"Yell San."San!!!Let him go right now!!!!"Yell Yuuya.San look at him."I won't because I want to make him an evil LBX player that I can control.*Look at Jin*Tell me where's your LBX!"."I'll never tell you".San was very angry.He tighten his grib at Jin's neck."Tell me or I'll kill you in front of them"."Its is in my pocket"San make an evil smile."Good.I think its time to go"."What do you mean you wanna go?!!*Took out Odin MK2*Odin MK2!!"Yell Ban.San and Jin suddenly disappeared to no where.Everyone shocked.Yuuya walk to the hole on the wall that San have make.He look up at the sky and saw a floating ship."Guys come here hurry!!!"They ran up at Yuuya."Isn't that Fran's ship"."Yes it is"Said Ami"We have to-Ehh!!The ship have gone?!!!"."We need to find that ship and save Jin.Let's go to NICS now!!"Said Ban."Right!!"

In the ship,Jin slowly open his eyes.He's in a big cylinder container full with water.He was wearing a mask and there's a lot of tube on his body."Master!"Jin look at his shoulder.It was Triton."Are you okay?"He ask.Jin nodded."Yes I'm fine but can you help me get out of here?"."Sorry I can't.My weapon is over there on the desk.I try to free you but sorry"Said Triton.Jin shook his head and said"Its okay.You try your best"Suddenly they both hear San walking towards them.Triton hide at Jin's back collar."Have a nice sleep in the water?"Ask San to Jin.Jin glare at him."No.What do you want to do to me?Why I'm in here?"San fly to him."I just wanna change you"."Change me into what?Let me go!!"Said Jin.San make an evil face."Change you into an evil LBX player"San went to the controller and push a red button.The tube flow something dark red into Jin's body.Jin yell in pain.He tried to struggle free but he can't."What is this moron?!!!"Yell Jin.San laugh."Just a little dirty liquid for your body"Jin yell and groan more and more until he passed out.San use his powers to remove the tube from Jin.Triton slid down and hide in Jin's pants pocket."Have a nice sleep Kaidou Jin.Tonight I'm gonna do more extreme with you"San walk out of the room.Triton get out from the container and went to the controller.It put it hand on the controller and tried to contact NICS.

At NICS,Liu Bei and the other LBX were on the table while Yuuya and his friends at the meeting room.The screen pop out Triton.Liu Bei and Achilles D9 went to the screen."Where are you Triton?"Ask Liu Bei."Well,I'm at San's ship.Jin is passed out now.You need to tell Ban and the others!"Said Triton."But we can't tell them now.They will think something suspicious about us"Said Achilles D9."Or we could go there alone to save you two"Said Odin MK2.Suddenly Jeanne D saw Hiro,Ban and Ran behind the door.She took out her gun and make two shots at the door frame."What's the matter?"Ask Achilles D9."Your master and his friends are hearing the conversation.We need to go there as soon as possible"Said Jeanne D."Okay,Liu Bei you lead them.Meet me up here.Ride the riding sourcer.Triton over and out"Said Triton and the screen turn blank."Let's go and save Triton and Jin-san!!"."Right!!"