Accidentally Kick

Ban and his friends were at NICS.Ran was showing some move at Asuka while Jin,Hiro and Yuuya were talking.Jin was leaning on the wall."Hey I heard that Yuuki want to make a new weapon for Achilles Deed"Said Yuuya.Jin nodded and said"Yeah.I want to see it works"Then Asuka stand in front of Jin.It about inches away.Ran tried to kick Asuka but Asuka move away and Ran kick Jin's groin so hard.Everyone shocked.Jin yell so loud.Ran back up a bit.Jin fell down and hold his groin."Jin-kun!!"Said Yuuya"Are you okay?"Jin only shook his head.He's body shivering."Let's take him to the infirmary"Said Hiro.Hiro and Yuuya brought Jin to infirmary.Jin was laying on the bed and breathing heavily."I think Ran-san kick him to hard"Said Hiro.Yuuya nodded and said"Maybe your right"Jin get up and groan."I-I'm fine really.D-Don't worry about me"

"Jin,your not"Said Yuuya.Suddenly they heard announcement that they have to go to the meeting room."Let's go you guys.I'll be fine"The three of them walk to the meeting room."Tiny Orbit been attack by LBXs.We need to get there before they stole something.Everyone get to the Duck Shuttle"Said Mr.Uzaki.They went to the Duck Shuttle.Jin sat down beside Yuuya.He was breathing heavily."Jin-kun,please don't make me worried.Are you sure you okay?"Jin look at him and smile."Don't worry.I'll be fine.My groin hurt so much but I can hold it much longer"

They arrived at Tiny Orbit.Mr.Uzaki have gave each floor.Jin went to the 10th floor.He have to ran up cause the elevator have destroyed.At 10th floor,Jin lean at the wall for a sec.He tried to hold the pain even longer until all the rampaging LBX stop.Jin throw Triton in front of the LBX that have been brainjack.Jin control Triton to fight with the LBXs and he was sweating badly.Suddenly he get a call from Yuuya."Jin-kun,are you o*Shocked*"."I'm fine Yuuya.I'll be okay"Said Jin"How's the 8th floor?"Yuuya smile."I've already done.Only your floor doesn't finish yet.Wants some help?"."*breath heavily*Its okay.I'll be fine"

Jin continued control Triton to fight with the LBX that have been brainjack.Every time Triton destroyed the LBXs,more and more came."Master,they to many.We need to evacuate"Jin shook his head."No.I brought help"Jin took out two LBXs from his pocket."Go Emperor M2 and Zenon!!"Zenon and Emperor M2 land beside Triton side by side."Let's fight!!!"

Zenon,Emperor M2 and Triton fight with the LBXs.Jin suddenly fell down."Master!!"Yell Triton."Just fight with them.I need some rest.My groin hurt more and more"Jin enter a room.He sat down on the floor.He's face was red.He message Yuuya to come to his place."I don't know....How much....Longer.."Jin finally passed out.

Yuuya and Ban have reach 10th floor.They search Jin.Then they saw Zenon,Emperor M2 and Triton jump into a room.They walk into the room and saw Jin passed out."Jin-kun!!!"Yell Yuuya.He lift Jin and lean him on the wall.He put his hand on Jin's forehead."He have a fever"."Maybe because Ran kick his groin"Yuuya put Jin's arm on his shoulders."Let's take him to the hospital"Ban nodded and help Yuuya carried Jin.Zenon,Emperor M2 and Triton jump into Jin's pockets.At the ground floor,Yuuya and Ban laid Jin on the sofa."Sorry Jin-san.I didn't mean to kick it"Said Ran.Jin open his eyes and smile."Its okay Ran.I'll be fine.Don't be sad"

"I told you to stay at NICS!Why your so stubborn Jin-kun?!"Said Yuuya.Jin look at him."Sorry.We need all the help we can get. I'm concerned about my friends than myself"Yuuya shocked."Your so kind baby"