Don't tell anyone Hiro!!!

Hiro's POV

I just awake.I look at Jin,Yuuya and Ban.I get up and back a bit.The three of them were naked.All of their clothes on the floor.I pick all it up and put beside the bed.Suddenly Jin awake.I throw his clothes and his pants at him."What the heck are you doing?"He said and wear his clothes.I gulped."What did you do last night?"After Jin wear his pants and he get up."Yuuya and Ban rape me.They really making me sleepy"I shocked."They did?"He nod and took a towel at the chair."I wanna take a bath.Don't wake them up just*Look at them*let them sleep.They have a rough night"I nod and said"Okay then!"He smile and went into the bathroom.I look at them both.I walk up at them.Yuuya slowly open his eyes.He get up and said"Morning Hiro!"I smile.I gave his clothes to him.He wear it."Hiro-san,please don't tell anyone about this okay?"

I smile and nod"I promise."I heard the water in the bathroom stop.The door open and sees Jin.He have already wear his clothes.Usual clothes that he wear."Morning Yuuya"Yuuya get up and kiss his cheek."Morning to you to."

They both look at me"What?"They both smile."Nothing."Said Jin."Go take a bath Yuuya.Here's the towel."Jin gave the towel to him."I'll wait you down stairs.C'mon Hiro.Ouh wait have you take your bath?"I nod."Yup I have and then I go back to sleep."We both walk down the stairs.We see Ban's mom."Morning aunty."Said Jin.She came up at Jin and kiss his forehead.He blush."Why you kiss my forehead?"He ask.Ban's mom caress his cheek."I know you don't have parents anymore and you don't know how parents take care of you.I just wanna gave you a kiss making you feel better."He smile."Thank you"

Suddenly my tummy grumble.I'm hungry."Looks like someone is hungry.C'mon.I made you guys some pancakes"Pancakes.Yummy^.^^.^^.^