I can't feel the love

"Why I have to take care of him?!!!"Yell Ban.Yuuya gave Jin to his mom.Ban's mom took Jin and brought him to the kitchen to gave him a bottle of milk."C'mon Ban.For awhile."Ban sign."Okay then.I'll take care of him."Yuuya smile and walk out of the house.Ban close the door and walk to the kitchen.He saw his mom giving a bottle of milk to Jin."Mom.I wanna go out."Marie look at his son."No can't do.You need to help me take care of him for awhile."He put Jin down on a baby chair that was next to Ban.Ban pat Jin's head.Jin look at him."You really making me angry Jin.I need to do something else."Jin hold Ban's hand and bite his finger."Ouch.*Took a knife*You little brat!!"When Ban want hit Jin with a knife,Marie hold Ban's wrist.Ban look at her."Don't do that Ban.You want to kill him."Ban shook his head.He put down the knife.Jin realise Ban's finger."Ban,can you take care of him for awhile.I wanna go shopping."Ban shocked."I want to come to!"

Marie took Jin and put in a cradle in the living room."You have to take care of him.Don't worry I don't be long."Marie kiss Ban's forehead and walk out from the house.Ban walk to the cradle.He pick up Jin by the back and throw him at the sofa.Jin land on Ban's CCM.Jin took it and play with it.Ban took away the CCM and Jin cry.Ban doesn't think that Jin is a baby.He think the real Jin inside him but he don't see it."Shut up Jin!!!"Jin look at him.Ban still have the angry face on his face."Listen up will ya.I want to go upstairs while you Jin stay down here at the living room.I have something to do."Ban storm out of the living room.Jin jump to the table and pick Triton up.He hug it.He think that no one love him anymore.The strip of his hair that is black had turn white again.He think that everyone hate him.Then he saw a safe kit under the tv cupboard.He put Triton down and jump down from the table.He took out the safety kit and open it.There's so much of medicine in it.Jin cried silently.He took one bottle of medicine and drank it.He do it another and another.Then he took all the pill and ate all of it.Jin vomit.He's version blurry and he passed out.

Marie's POV

I finally at home.When I came into the living room.I shocked.Jin was laying on the floor and hold a bottle of medicine.I ran up at him and pick him up.He ate all the medicine.Suddenly he cried.The medicine that he ate have gave effects at him.He's face is red and his mouth have bruise.I ran up to Ban's room.Ban was asleep.I slap at his body and he shocked."Mom your came back."."Ban,why you leave Jin alone at the living room?"He wake up and said"He can take care by himself."I was really mad."Ban Yamano!!"He shocked and look down."Sorry."

Suddenly Jin vomit at my clothes.He's body shiver."We need to take him to the hospital.He have drink and eat all the medicine in a safety kit."Ban shocked."Let's go take him there."I nodded."Let me change my clothes first."Ban nodded and took Jin from me.I went to my room and change my clothes.After that,me and Ban went to the hospital.Jin was in the wad while Ban and I wait outside.Then Yuuya and Hiro came.

"What just happen to him?"Ask Yuuya.I just look down."He tried to harm himself."Yuuya fall to the floor.I look at him.He had a shocking face."But how?"Yuuya tear up.Hiro sat beside him and hug him.Then the doctor came out carrying Jin.Jin giggled.Yuuya get up and take Jin from the doctor.I smile and walk up at them."How is he Doc?"I ask him.The doctor smile at me."He's fine.He overdosed that's all.Take good care of him."The doctor walk away.I hug Yuuya by the shoulder with one arm.Yuuya snuggled up at me."Thank goodness he's okay."I nodded."Yeah."