Jin,I wanna play with hot body

Jin and his friends were at the mountain.They want to relax after a long war with Gardyne.Jin was in the tent sleeping.Yuuya came into the tent."Jin,Jin,wake up"Jin slowly get up."What's the matter Yuuya?"Yuuya shook his head."Nothing it just,you don't feel cold.You don't wear your T-shirt."Jin caress his cheek."No.I'm hot right now"

Yuuya hug Jin."You have some muscular body Jin-kun."Jin blush."Well.Thanks"Yuuya crawl out of the tent.Jin wear a singlet and went out of the tent."Hey Jin"Said Kazuya.Jin wave at him.He walk up at Yuuya and sat beside him.Yuuya hug his arm."Jin-kun,actually the girls want you to do something."Jin confused."What do you mean?"

Ami went up at Jin and rip of his T-shirt.Everyone was shock.Jin get up and said "What's the matter with you?!!"Suddenly Yuuya hug him."Just nothing."Yuuya pull Jin's ripe T-shirt away."What a hot body?"Said Ami.Jin blush."Shut up!!"Jin walk away but Yuuya hold his hand."Where did you think your going?"Jin look at him and look away."I wanna take a walk.You wanna come?"Yuuya nod.

They both walk high place.Jin sat on a rock and Yuuya sat beside him.Yuuya hug Jin's arm."I really love your body Jin-kun because you have big arms,six packs and soft skin."Jin blush and look at him."Don't say that Yuuya.I'm embarrassed."

Jin suddenly fall down.Yuuya sat on his stomach.He caress his cheek."I wanna play with your body."Yuuya nuzzle,lick and caress Jin's body.Jin blush harder and breath heavily."Yuuya!!!"Yuuya didn't listen.After 30 minutes,Yuuya laid beside Jin and looking at the stars.Jin's body is very wet."Yuuya-kun,why your so naughty?"Said Jin.Yuuya look at Jin."You know me.I'm very naughty but you love me"Jin look at him and smile."Yup.I love you for your naughtiness."Yuuya get up."Let's go to the tent.I'm tired licking and nuzzle your body"Jin nod."Let's go!"