Sleep over

Ban's POV

Today Jin,Yuuya and Hiro were coming here for a sleep over.Yuuya and Jin have reach my house except Hiro.He call me a minute ago said he need to help his mom."I'm bored!"Said Yuuya and lean on Jin's shoulder.He smiled and said"Yeah I'm bored to.Let's do something while we wait."This is my chance to ask them."Jin-kun,Yuuya-san.I wanna asked you two.How long that you guys been couple?"They both shocked.They look at each other and look at me."Well its been a half months now.Why you asked?"Said Yuuya.

"It just nothing.I'm just asking that's all"I look down.I look up and smile at them.They smiled back."Ban-san.I'm hungry.Do you have something to eat?"Ask Jin.I giggled."I don't know.I go check at the kitchen."I get out of the room.I go to the kitchen.I look at the fridge.There's a bar of chocolate.I took it and ran up stairs.When I enter my room.I saw Yuuya was sleeping with his head on Jin's lap."There's only this"I gave the chocolate to him.He took it and unwrapped it.He ate the chocolate."Thank you."He said and put the chocolate at Yuuya's nose.Yuuya sniff it and get up.He open his mouth and Jin fed him."Thanks"Said Yuuya happily.Jin show the chocolate at me."You wants some?"I shook my head.

"C'mon I fed you"I blush.I open my mouth and Jin fed me.After that he eat all chocolate."Moshi moshi you guys!!"I look back and saw Hiro."Hiro-san.Your to late."Said Yuuya and get up.Hiro laugh a bit."Sorry."