King of the Ocean

Jin,Ban,Yuuya and Hiro were at the park."Hey Jin!Actually I want to ask you but I'm scared"Said Hiro."What's the matter Hiro?Tell me"."What's that at your waist Jin-san?"Jin look at his waist.There's some kind of blue vine mark at his waist to his arm and on top of it there's like a wave mark."I don't know what it is*Show to Ban,Hiro and Yuuya*Maybe there's some explanations"

"I have some explanation about that Master Jin"Jin look at Triton that was on Jin's lap."What do you mean Triton?"Ask Jin.Liu Bei jump out from Yuuya's pocket."Are you sure about this?"He ask.Triton nodded."That mark have been on his hand when he was a baby.That mark making me found Master Jin,Liu Bei.He have to know about it".Liu Bei jump at him."Okay then if you say so"Then Odin and Achilles D9 jump to them."That's mean we have to get them to the ocean?"Ask Odin."Yup.We need to get the four of them there"."Wait,wait,wait.What you guys talking about?"Ask Ban.Triton look at him."You will see.Let's go the Ocean first.I explained it there"

The eight of them went to a small island.Jin open his vest,Ban and Hiro open their jacket while Yuuya open his suit.They put near a rock."Ban,Hiro,master wear this on the back of the neck"Said Liu Bei and gave three round silver to them.They wear it and then look at Jin.Jin look at them."Are you guys ready"."Yes we are"They both walk into the water.Suddenly the mark on Jin's waist glow.Jin lost his air a little."Don't worry.You will get use to it and beside you also can breath under water"Said Triton.Jin nodded.They swim a little further.The mark is glowing brighter then before.Jin stop and hold his waist."Are you okay,Jin-kun?"Jin shook his head."No.The mark making me hurt so much"Triton hold Jin's hand."We almost there.Don't worry.*Lead to a cave*We here.Master Jin you have to be in front of the cave".Jin nodded and swim in front of the cave.He took a deep breath and realise it.Suddenly a school of fish swim to Jin.The fishes swim around him."Triton what will happen to him?"Ask Yuuya.Triton land on Yuuya's hands."Don't worry he will b-"."Triton,Is that wings?"

Triton look at Jin.Jin have wings and there's a blue crown on his head.Jin look at them.Ban,Yuuya,Hiro and their LBX shocked.Jin swim at them."How's my look?".Yuuya hold Jin's cheek."Jin is that you?"."*nodded*Yes its me Yuuya.Don't be scared"Yuuya hug Jin.Jin hug him back.They pull away.Triton,Liu Bei,Achilles D9 and Odin swim in front of Jin."We want to said something to you,Master Jin".Jin look confused."Your now is*bow down*King of the Ocean"Said Triton.Odin,Liu Bei and Achilles D9 bow to.Jin look at his friends.They bow to."But,But how?"Jin ask.Liu Bei look at Jin."The mark on your waist.That mark has been there when you were a baby.When the mark is mark on you,Triton wake up own his own and so as us.Me,Odin and Perseus also wake up"The wings on Jin back were gone."So that's mean...I'm king in the ocean.Now I'm understand"Said Jin.Yuuya swim at him and hug him.Jin hug him back."My king..."Whisper Yuuya.

"Let's go home but Master,Yuuya and Hiro don't tell anyone okay?"Ban and Hiro nodded."Okay.We'll never tell anyone"Said Hiro.They swim up to the surface."Jin-san,where's your crown?"Ask Hiro.Jin pat on his head."Actually when he out from the ocean,the crown disappeared"Said Triton.They went back home.At home,Jin laid down on the bed beside Yuuya."I'm tired"Said Jin.Yuuya kiss Jin's forehead."Go to sleep*yawn*I'm tired to baby"."Before go to sleep.We want to show something.*Pull up Yuuya's sleeve*"Said Liu Bei.Jin and Yuuya shock.Yuuya also have a mark vine but its brown.There also a leaf mark on top of it."That's mean...You gonna be king to?"Ask Jin.Liu Bei nodded."Yup.Maybe tomorrow I explain everything my master"