A Date

Jin's POV

I was at the park waiting for Yuuya to come meet with me.We want to go out for a date.I wear a black suit and a white ribbon around the collar.I have it long time ago and now I wear it.I love this suit.I look at my watch.It almost eight.Where is he?I look at the Liu Bei bear that I just brought.I have tied a pink pink ribbon around its neck.I also holding a letter for Yuuya."Jin-kun!!"I turn around and saw Yuuya.Yuuya wearing a with suit with a white tie.I hide Liu Bei bear behind my back.Yuuya breath heavily and said"Sorry I'm late Jin-kun.How long you waiting for me?"I look at me watch and look at him."Well about 30 minutes"Yuuya peak at my lips."Sorry Jin-kun"I smile and gave Liu Bei bear to Yuuya.Yuuya smile and took it from me.He hug it."I love it Jin-kun!!Thank you!"I gave the letter to him.He open it and read it."Okay.Let's go!"

We both walk together and holding hands.I look at Yuuya.He was so happy.We both went to a building.We went to the top of the building.Yuuya pull my hand.He was so excited.We look at the view.Its beautiful.Yuuya hug my arm."Its beautiful Jin-kun"Suddenly his stomach grumble.I look at him.He blush."Can we get something to eat?"He ask me.I lead him to a little box near us.I lift the box and there's food under it.Yuuya sat down and took a plate of rice with curry and eat it.I put the box down and sat beside him.I took my plate and eat my food.After eating,Yuuya and I laid down.Yuuya put his head on my chest."Jin-kun,I have a great time"I caress his back hand that was on his stomach."I have fun time with you to Yuuya-kun"Yuuya get up."Jin-kun,I'm tired.Let's go home"

After we take a picture,we both walk home.Yuuya still hugging Liu Bei bear.He love it."Where did you find it?"I look at Yuuya."Its a secret"When we get to out house,we both went to Yuuya's room.Yuuya laid down on the bed.I laid beside him."Jin-kun,I love you so much"I think I'm kinda jealous.I get up."I think you won't need me hugging you all night cause Liu Bei Bear with you.Goodnight Yuuya"I just make some few steps and Yuuya hold my back clothes."Don't go away.I need you"I look at him.He look at me.He tighten his grib at my suit."Why?"I ask him.Yuuya put Liu Bei Bear down and hug me."Please don't leave me.You promise me you won't  leave me alone"I gulp."Realise me Yuuya-kun"He realise me and I turn around.I unbutton his suit and took off his tie.I open his suit.I pinned him down on the bed."Okay Yuuya.I'll sleep with you"Yuuya smile and he get up.He pinned me on the bed.He nuzzle at my cheek.I blush."Yuuya-kun,stop!"Yuuya didn't hear what I said.He keep nuzzled at my cheek."Yuuya!!"

Yuuya's POV

I look at him and he look at me.He was blushing.I kiss his forehead."Let's go to sleep Jin-kun.I wanna snuggled up at you"He nodded.I let him get up.I laid on the bed and hug Liu Bei Bear.He said he want to changen his clothes.I have already change my clothes.After some minutes,Jin came in and laid beside me.He caress my cheek.I yawn."Looks like someone tired.Go to sleep Yuuya"I smile and close my eyes.Then I felt Jin's arm wrapping my body and pull me closer.Oh god!He breath at my head.I open my eyes.I blush harder."Jin stop breathing at my head.Jin!!"I look at him.He's asleep.I don't know what to do.I close my eyes and drifted to sleep.