Look at the stars

Yuuya's POV

After the movie,we both walk home but before that we went to beach.Its a beautiful view when it night time.Jin and I sat on the sand.Suddenly,Jin laid down."Its so beautiful.Hey look at that"Jin point up at the shooting star.I look up and smile."Yeah.Let's make a wish"Jin get up and nodded.We both hold our hands and make a wish.After a minute,we look at each other.

"What do you wish for?"He asked.I look at him."I wish that our life be happier and better in the future.What do you wish for?"Jin come closer at me."I wish that we will be together forever."I smiled and push him playfully on the sand."I really like your wish."I said and kiss his forehead.Jin blush and get up.He open his shoes and his sock.He pull up his pants until it above his knees.He walk into the water until the water is at the level of his lap.The wind is cold this night.I look at him.The wind blow his hair.He's so handsome.He smile making me so calm.I do the same as Jin.We both stare at each other and hold hands.Our forehead touch.We both smile while the breeze blow."I love you Yuuya-san."he said and kiss my cheek.I peak at his lips."I love you to"

After that,we both walk home and hold hands.Today its a lot of fun times together with Jin.At home,Jin sat on the sofa in the living room."Yuuya can you make me some coffee?I'm thirsty"I giggled and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.After I make some coffee,I went to the living room with a mug of coffee.I shocked to see his asleep.I put the mug on the table and sat beside him.I shake his shoulder."Jin,Jin.Wake up"Jin awake and rub his eye."Sorry I'm asleep."I took the mug and gave it at Jin.Jin drinks the coffee until it finished."It so tasty.Thank you"He yawn and get up."Let's go to bed.Tomorrow is a new day."I get up and hug his arm."Can I sleep with you?"Jin nodded.

We both walk to my room.Jin open his vest and laid down.While I open my shirt.I only wear singlet when I'm asleep.I laid down beside Jin."Goodnight Yuuya"He said and kiss my forehead."Goodnight"