Watch a movie

Jin's POV

I was eating some sandwich in the dining room.Yuuya was in his room.He have made breakfast but he didn't eat yet.I. don't know why.Suddenly,someone hug me.I turned my head and Yuuya kiss me.I kiss him back.He lick some sandwich crumbs on my lips.I moan a bit.We pull away and Yuuya sat beside me.He took a sandwich and eat together with me."Yuuya-san,I'm gonna see Hiro and Daiki okay?"He nodded."Can I....Come with you?"I look at him."Sure you can.C'mon let's go"

We both walk together to the park."Jin.I wanna go to that shop okay.I'll meet you later."Said Yuuya and run across the street.I walk to the park and I saw Hiro and Daiki but wait why Ban is here.I just walk up to them."Hey Jin-kun"I wave at them and they wave back.Ban turn around and sat on the bench."Hey Jin,you wanna watch a movie with us?"Asked Hiro.I nodded."Sure why not"Daiki took out a card and show at us."The moon is on top.I'll join you guys"

Suddenly someone jump at me and hugged me from behind."Jin-kun!!"I turned my head and it was Yuuya."Yuuya.You make me scared.Hey you wanna watch movie with Hiro,Daiki and Ban."When I said Ban's name.He tightened his hug.I think he still scared of Ban.I pull him so he stood in front of me.I caress his cheek and he blushed."Don't you worry.I'll be there for you."

The five of us walk to the cinema.Daiki and Ban went to brought the tickets."Jin,Yuuya.Are you guys alright?You guys seem like you tried to ran away from Ban.Why?"I look at Hiro and then Yuuya."Hiro-san..Please don't tell anyone if I tell you okay?"Said Yuuya and look down.Hiro nodded."Actually,a few days ago I been rape by him.It's totally hurt me and scared me to death"

Hiro shocked.I sat beside Yuuya.Yuuya hold my hand tightly."Jin-kun..I'm still scared."I caress his hand."Don't be scared.I'll be there for you"He smiled and put his head on my shoulder."Ban-san do that.I can't believe it!Poor you."

Ban and Daiki went up to them."We gonna watch s horror movie.Its so scary"Said Ban.Yuuya look at him.Ban went up to him and whispers something at his ear.He's face change.

Yuuya's POV

Ban came up to me to me and whispers to me."This is a movie will make you scared to death"I shocked and gulped."Hey Ban-san.What you whispering at him?"Asked Jin.Ban glared at him."It was nothing.I just said have fun only"Ban gave two tickets at him.

We walk into the cinema.Me and Jin sat in a couple sit.Thank to Daiki he chose it.I can easy hug Jin."Hey Yuuya.What Ban said to you?Just tell me"Said Jin.I snuggled up at him."Actually he said that this story make me scared to death"Jin caress my cheek."Don't you worry.I don't know why.Sometimes I scared of horror movie but its okay"

The movie start and it was so scary.I was hugging Jin and Jin also hug me but with his right arm.I look at Jin.He doesn't move a bit but his body is shivering.I look at him and I shocked.He's eyes were big.Oh my!!!He was so scared until he doesn't move at all.I get up and shake Hiro's shoulder."What's the matter Yuuya?"He asked me."Th-there's something wrong with Jin."Hiro get up and went up to Jin.He shakes Jin's shoulders but he doesn't move an inch."Jin.Jin.Are you okay?Jin.Wake up?!"Jin.What just happened to him?!!"Hiro.Move aside."Hiro look at me confused."Why?"I blush."Just move."

Hiro move away from Jin.I sat on his lap."Hiro-san can you..Sat at your place"I asked him.He nodded and sat back at his place.I took a deep breath.Okay here goes nothing.I kiss his lips over and over until I felt someone wrap his arms around my wrist.It was Jin.We pull away."Thank you Yuuya-san.If I scared my hold body stop and I shiver.I'm sorry if I make you worried."I sat beside him and snuggled up at him."Its okay.At least your okay"he wrap his arm around me.He's body was so wrap.I really like it.We watched the movie until it ends.It was very scary but with Jin here with me I become brave.Well just a bit though.