I love you

Jin's POV

I suddenly awake and brr...Why this room so cold.I hugged myself but it didn't work.I sneeze over and over.Yuuya left me like this.Did he want to do a revenge on me.I shiver more and more.I turned around and saw a controller on the desk.I slowly get up and tried to walk to the desk.I suddenly fall on the floor.Oh my!!The floor is cold as well.I curl myself into a ball.I shiver and sneeze at the same time."Y-Y-Yuuya!!!H-Help!Y-Y-Y-Yuuya."I yelled buy he didn't come.I felt so sleepy.I can't sleep now.I will dead for good in the morning.I need to stay awake."Y-Y-Yuuya!Y-Yuuya!"

Suddenly the door open.I saw Yuuya."Jin-kun"He yelled and walk up to me.He carried me up to the bed and put the blanket on my body.He took the controller and make the room warm a bit.He close the door and walk up at me.I smile a bit."I-I thought you want me dead."He lift my head and he sat behind me.Then he put my head on his lap.Oh man^ω^^ω^.Its so good.I look up at him and smiled.He smiled back and caress my cheek.

"I'll never let you die Jin-kun because your my childhood friend and your just like a brother to me"He said.I blush."T-Thanks"I stuttered.Suddenly he put his head on my chest.I blush harder."I love you Jin-kun"I look at Yuuya.Yuuya look at me and he gave a kiss on my forehead.My face was very red."Yuuya-san!What are you talking about?!"I said.

Yuuya looked at me again."I love you Jin-kun.I really do"Then he....

Yuuya's POV

" I love you Jin-kun.I really do"I said and gave a kissed at the lips.After a minute he responded my kissed.I caress his cheek and he moan.We pull away and he still blushing."I-I don't know what yo say.I love you to Yuuya-san"He get up and peak on my lips.I blush and smiled."Jin-kun you need to rest okay."I said and he nodded.He put his head on my lap.He close he's eyes and drifted to sleep.I put the blanket on him.Boy...He's so adorable went he's asleep.I felt so tried.I lean at the bed and went to sleep as well.Before that I put my hand on his forehead.Looks like hi fever is getting better.Good night Jin.u_u