If you want the medicine,kiss me

Jin's POV

I hate this.Why I always have a fever.Maybe it because my antibody is down.Last night I went to see the doctor.The doctor said my antibody is down because of the overload.I took out my IPad.I watch some videos in youtube.Then Yuuya came in with a glass of water.He wear a long brown sleeve shirt with black brown trousers.Wait where's my medicine?

"Hey Jin!"Said Yuuya.I wave at him and cough."Yuuya-san where's my medicine?"Yuuya came over me and put his hand on the bed.He close up at me."If you want it,kiss me first.It is in my mouth."I look at the clock and look at him.I gulp and nod.He kiss me making my IPad fell.I felt like the medicine fell in my mouth.I swallow the medicine.He pull away and give me the glass of water to me.I drink the water and put the glass at the table next to my bed.Yuuya sat beside me."You plan this right,Yuuya-san?"He nod and hug me at the wrist."Hehehe....Don't be mad.Sometimes I felt I wanna kiss you all day because your lips are soft and cute."I blush and look back at my IPad.Then he took it.He blush."Why you have my photo when I sleep in your IPad?!!"I cough."Well I took it when you were asleep.Your to cute."He put down the IPad and tackle me down.He sat on my stomach."Yuuya-san let me go!!!"

Yuuya caress my cheek.He nuzzle at my neck.I blush harder.I feel that he bite my next to.Is he hungry or what?Its hurt."Yuuya stop!!Its hurt!!"I cried.Yuuya look at me.I breath heavily.He peak me at the lips."Yuuya your so naughty."