Can I cut my hair?

Yuuya's POV

Me and Jin were walking in the town.I saw some of the people walking pass by us were whispering something about us.In a food shop,Jin was buying some food for us.I suddenly heard something.I turn my head and then I look away.There's two woman were talking about me and Jin.

"You know,I saw two boys walking together and holding hands.They adorable but I'm confused.That boy with long hair is a girl or a boy?"

"I think he's a girl by the look at his face and he's attitude,I think he's a girl.Adorable little couple"

"Hey!!"I shocked and look back.I saw Jin."Actually he's a boy.He love long hair and he's my little brother.Don't think like that okay?"He said and walk up to me.He put a tray on the table and sat in front of me.I just look down."Don't think about it okay"I look at him and nodded.

At home,I always think about it.I realise my hair.I pick up the scissors from the table.I cried.All this while I keep long hair and finally I wanna cut it.I almost wanna cut my hair until."HAIBARA YUUYA!!!"I shocked and look back.I saw Jin with his hands on his waist.He walk up at me and took away the scissors."What do you think your doing,Yuuya?!!Why you want to cut your hair?!!!"I gulped."I don't want people misread us and they will think that I'm a girl"."Don't be an idiot Yuuya.I like you like this.Your cute.You shouldn't care about they said.Be yourself and trust your instinct.I don't care what people said...because...I love you Haibara Yuuya.Please don't cut your hair"I shock when he said that.I get up and look down."Sorry Jin-kun.I hate they said that at me and you"Jin wrap his arm around me and pull me to him.I hug him.I cried at his shoulder.He stroke my head.It make me calm."Jin-kun,thank for stopping me and said something like that to me"I said to him."No problem Yuuya.I just wanna help you to overcome this"."Love you Jin-kun but can I cut my hair"

Jin tighten his hug."Ouch,ouch.Okay,okay.I just joking"We pull away and Jin kiss my forehead."Let's have some tea okay,Yuuya?"I nodded and follow him to the kitchen.Jin make some green tea."Your green tea is delicious Jin-kun"He just smile and said"Thank you"This green tea making me calm and this green tea been make by my boyfriend Jin.After drinking,I laid down on the sofa while Jin sat on the floor.I stroke his hair.He purr a bit."Jin-kun,your hair is getting long to"."I think I wanna cut it but at the same time I don't want to"I sat up and put my lap on his shoulder.He hold my feet.I stroke his hair and then I hug him."Yuuya that's tickles"."I love hugging you all day.Your body is soft and warm"."Don't say that Yuu-don't bite me!!"I just make a bit at his head.He is angry."Sorry"."Its hurt!!"I kiss back where I bite him."There feel better now?".He just nodded."Don't be sad Jin-kun"."Yeah maybe your right"